Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Please tell me abt CA of England & Wales....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
i personally dont think theres such thing as backdoor approach. Please go out, meet and talk to some experienced proffessionals. I highly doubt an ICAEW after ACCA would be regarded less. Exemptions have a meaning. First time i am hearing such a thing.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

doing ACA directly or through CFAB will take same amount of time so isn't it better to do ACA through this route??

this route will not be considered like doing ACA through backdoor,right??

do reply..

[8D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

you should email ICAEW and ask whether its a usual entry route to ACA or not.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ACCAite</i>
<br />i personally dont think theres such thing as backdoor approach. Please go out, meet and talk to some experienced proffessionals. I highly doubt an ICAEW after ACCA would be regarded less. Exemptions have a meaning. First time i am hearing such a thing.

i have plans of shifting to ausi permanently in the near future. ICAEW has a reciprocal membership agreement with ICAA ( ausi CA). if you are a member of ICAEW via ACCA, you will not be eligible. same is the case with CICA .
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ACCAite</i>
<br />i personally dont think theres such thing as backdoor approach. Please go out, meet and talk to some experienced proffessionals. I highly doubt an ICAEW after ACCA would be regarded less. Exemptions have a meaning. First time i am hearing such a thing.

i have plans of shifting to ausi permanently in the near future. ICAEW has a reciprocal membership agreement with ICAA ( ausi CA). if you are a member of ICAEW via ACCA, you will not be eligible. same is the case with CICA .

This is terrible news and very new to me. You have got me thinking about many different things.

How many exams do you have to give to get Aussie C.A after ACCA...that is if they give exemptions?

here is an excerpt from the ICAA members handbook

PARA 209.4 an applicant shall have been admitted to the overseas accounting body by the usual education and professional examination requirements, not by special recognition or any other mutual recognition agreement.

http//nxt.pearsoned.com.au/NXT/gateway.dll/?f=templates&fn=default.htm&vid=ICAAMembersHandbook.Guest.Enu&NPAC_CREDENTIALSPRESENT=TRUE

ACCA is not included in the approved over seas bodies. members of non approved overseas bodies will have to complete the CA program.

210 Persons who are members of non-approved overseas bodies will be required to complete the Chartered Accountants Program unless approved under Regulation 212.
i couldnt access the link. Completing the C.A program, does that mean all the exams? if thats so, thats terrible news.

Google ICAA members handbook. ACCA falls in the partially recognized over seas bodies. you will have to do courses in ausie tax and ausi law at and then sit for the ICAA exams.

http//www.charteredaccountants.com.au/A117411454
oh ok. good info. thanks for the link.
Salam,
@ rabia & kamran
can u people advice me that should i go for CFAB after my A levels??
i mean can u people sum up the pros & cons of it..

other too reply!!

thanks..........

[8D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,
@ rabia & kamran
can u people advice me that should i go for CFAB after my A levels??
i mean can u people sum up the pros & cons of it..

other too reply!!

thanks..........

[8D]

you are one big bunch of questions. you should know what is best for you. to join CFAB you don't even need a school certificate.
Salam,

i would take that as a complement!!!!!

anyways all i know is that ACA through CFAB is not considered to be a backdoor.[D]

sir kamran pls u reply..

thanks & regards.
CFAB is not the usual entry route either.
Salam,

but in UAE this is the only shortest possible route for ACA/ICAEW.

Correct me if i am wrong!

thanks & regards.. [8D]
yes, if you want to do it in UAE you will have to join it through this route.
Salam,

sir kamran i am looking forward for ur reply to all my posts which u have'nt answered on this thread....

sir ur comments r highly valuable for me so pls shed some light over here...

thanks.. [D]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14