Accountancy Forum

Full Version: DO NOT FOLLOW KAFFIRS EXAMPLES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dr. Abdul Qadir in his recent article writes how important is the agriculture sector for the sovereignty of a country. I do remember about 25 years back for some official duty I was on the Karachi Port Trust jetty overseeing uploading of some export consignment. For a little break having a cup of tea from a mobile vendor the old Baloch (Makrani) labourer sighed talking to me “Babu there was a time when I was young and I used to load wheat on these ships going abroad. Now in my old age since many years I unload wheat imported from abroad . We all know what is the main reason of low agriculture development. No so called democrat or dictator honestly wishes agriculture to come back to the level where we were forty years back reason being then how these would be exported today and next day imported the same on high price with special temporary custom duty exemption. Those who really have heart for the country and who wished to be buried in their own homeland do what the Indian Government did last week. East Punjab Government facing the load shedding with immediate effect a fortnight back banned use of air conditions in all government departments including offices and official residences of the Ministers including the chief minister. But as on pointing out that the Indian Railway Minister Shastri resigned accepting the responsibility of a railway accident, our then Railway Minister then and there in the Assembly replied that how can he follow the foot steps of a “Kafir , I am sure our Punjab rulers can not also even think of following the move of Kafirs. They can help drafting, writing and getting approved the carbon tax and after change their slogan claiming it is a wrong move by the Government only and only to test the Supreme Court.

Footsteps of a Kafir!!!!

who was that pinhead? i mean who was our Honourable(????!!!) Railway Minister before Sheikh Rasheed?