Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CMA/CFM/CPA classes starting this Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the first time in Pakistan the classes for CMA/CFM/CPA will start this Sunday (Jan 25) at 1100 am at Sir Syed University.

Class timing for Beginners 600 pm to 900 pm on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. Class timing for Advanced Students 1100 am to 200 pm and 300 p.m. to 600 pm on Sunday, 600pm to 900 pm on Friday

However, only for the first Sunday both advanced and beginners will meet this Sunday at 1100 pm. For those who did not attend the seminar we will hold a short seminar at 1100 am to 1200 this Sunday.

For directions and details please call Sir Syed University at 4800420-21. It is critical that you fill the forms and take the tests as soon as possible.

Zia Khan
Operation Badar Trust
0300-826-3374
Are CPA exams held in Pakistan because the last I heard they were not?

Assalam O Alaikum

Respected Sir

I want to say that, after a bad we can say, experience of OB for java, Dont you think that YOu are doing it again on the name of CPA or CIMA, It is not an easy task to qualify those exams and to pass those exams one need competent teachers and do you have those quilified staff with you, I think apart from you no one is there, just like when Badar started Java Program there were people but no trained fully, and hence the result is in front of us.

Kindly reply me What is in your mind now.

Your Student
& X Worker of OB
Naveed Munawar
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Are CPA exams held in Pakistan because the last I heard they were not?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

CPA exams are not being held anywhere in the world as of now... After implementation of computerized CPA exams, AICPA will resume examinations for CPA in April 2004.