Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Difference between Falling in Love with someone an
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<font color="red">Every day everywhere, people fall in love...but just how many of these relationships are self-sacrificing love, and not just relationships which are formed only for the intense feeling of falling in love?
I know hundreds of people who say the magical words "I love you"...but more often than not, the truth is just -- I am IN love with you.
There is a difference between being in love with someone and loving someone. If a person says he/she is in love with you, he/she means that he/she likes you for who you are now and he/she fell in love with you because of the present you.

This kind of love is temporary and lasts only as long as the fairytale lasts. When fairy godmother comes in at midnight to whirl us back to reality, we see the heartache of such a relationship...where both were only IN love with each other.

But if a person says he/she loves you, he/she means that he/she loves you unconditionally for who you are now, who you were in the past and who you might be in the future. When he/she says he/she loves you and really means it, you have to ask yourself if you love him/her too or if you're in love with the idea of being in love. It is very hard to see the difference through logical thinking.

Let your heart guide you and your mind lead you.</font id="red">

[V]
complicated issue
ye aehiq nahi asshan bas itna samaj lijiya
aik aag ka drria hay aur doob hay jana hay [D][D]
Wardah can enlight this topic well
as 1st time i read this text it was copy pasted by her then
Yup I agree with you Mr. Athal Khan, but pata nahe your name seems me like twilight khan. )
titch buttons change kerwaooo
i means its time to change ur glasses
what u all talking about????
Wardah abb plz tum yeah mat kehna k tumhain bhi kuch samjh nahi araha lolz
Hehehehehehe kisi ko kuch samjh nahe aa raha,

@ kasim

Mai ny kaha "seems" k mujhy lagta hai, mai ny yeh kab kaha k mujhy dikhta hai, kal tou mai ny GUCCI ky nai glases liay hain. (Spectacles not goggles)
han ye topic ni smjh arha k ab hum smjh kho baithy hain aisy lafzon ki aisy jumlon ki.

Athal khan.

Thanks for the info. Bohat hi kaam ki baatain batai aap nay, Aap ki yeh baatain perhnay k baad umeed ho rahi hay k shayad abb zindagi sanwar jaigi ) Kash aap nay itni kaam ki baatain humain pehlay aker bata di hotin.

Regards,
wellll
WORDS DOESNOT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE.... FEELINGS matter alot...
abb dekho bhai.. ek bandey bicharey ki ANGRAIZI tooti phooti ho... us ko itni bareek binio ka naa pataa ho... jub k woh kissi ko bht ziada love kartaa ho real mein... or keh dey k I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU.... to iss ka yeh matlab to nahi huaa naa k woh jhut bol rahaa hai yaa yeh k uss bicharey GADHEY kaa love temporary hai...
ab kiaa bandaa love krney k liey ENGLISH mein Masters kar ley.... [D] ppppPPPPPPPPppppp

Abb Uss Gadhay ka Love tu tum hi samajh sakti ho. Tumhari hi Yaari dosti hay Gadhon say )

Tum konsi Wording use karogi Yeh sab kehnay k liay ? Aur haan, With reference to topic, Apni zindagi k safar main say humain Izhaar-e-Mohabbat k kuch kissay tu sunao yaar, Khaas tor say Ek martaba Jab tum 4 class main thin Tu uss din kya hua tha tumharay saath ??? Plz sunao na mujhay Werna main Naraaz ho jaunga..............

Regards.
ahhahahaha
buss..... ziaada kuch nhi huaa tha... ek GADHEY ne IZHAAR E MOHABBAT KIA... or mein be khayaaali mein uss k SIR pe haath pherti jaa rahi thi.... [Wink]
baad mein jub pata challa k yeh REAL GADHA hai todarr k chor dia... [D]
@ topiuc.. zabardast english language ka lecture dia hay ap ne!! P

Haan Safoora, Tum iss ko sahi tarah parho yaa is k Pharray bunaa lo, Functional English k paper main kaam aiega )

Regards.

Pages: 1 2