Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ICMAP STUDIES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

Dear all

Good afternoon.

can you please update me about the slab income tax rates for the year 2009. as i have to appear in my taxaion exams in november-09, so i want to know the latest slab income tax rates.
Actually i have the book of synopsis of taxes i n apkistan by Mirza Munawar hussain but it is for the taz year 2008.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Best Regards
Muhammad Saleem
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Saleem</i>
<br />Hi.

Dear all

Good afternoon.

can you please update me about the slab income tax rates for the year 2009. as i have to appear in my taxaion exams in november-09, so i want to know the latest slab income tax rates.
Actually i have the book of synopsis of taxes i n apkistan by Mirza Munawar hussain but it is for the taz year 2008.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Best Regards
Muhammad Saleem
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
hello saleem bahi.i cant help u coz i have now cleared my intermediate. infect u can help me plz tell me abt scope and salary of CMA (ICMAP).