Accountancy Forum

Full Version: The World’s Most Beautiful Currencies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you ever been in another country and thought," These folks really have some beautiful money?" Whether it was the colors, the portraits, or the overall design, good looking money is just a little more fun to spend.

So, what are the most beautiful currencies in the world? David Standish, author of The Art of Money, shares his comments and top picks. And even though he says the European Single Currency has driven many of the beautiful currency notes into extinction, he says there are still some spectacular notes to flash around.

Click ahead to see Standish's thoughts on what he considers the most beautiful currencies.
http//www.cnbc.com/id/31944236
lets keep Mr David's thoughts aside and agree that to the ordinary blue/white collar worker, beautiful currency is that which has most value. eg. sterling pound[D]
I am cool with Japanese Yen; as long as they are in appropriate quantity![D]

But i have to say, the ever popular Greenback has always been a charm for me.

Benjamin Franklin rules the world! Wouldn't u agree?[D]
agreed [D]
the ordinary Pakistani prefers the "Amriki" "Dallar" and of course the "Inglaand" "Pond" . although the yen would do too, provided it is in "appropriate" quantities. [D]
On a serious note, one thing that I really don't like about our Currency is that it is sooooooo untidy. Itnay ganday currency notes aur coins hotay hain k bus...!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br />On a serious note, one thing that I really don't like about our Currency is that it is sooooooo untidy. Itnay ganday currency notes aur coins hotay hain k bus...!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
does ganday mean paan stains[D]
we pakistanis are very creative people... Notes are used as handkerchief and even as toothpicks(now u know the source of PAN stains)! Most of the bus conductors use coins as earplugs...

Quaid-e-Azam bhi socthay hongay...Kahan aagya!
Sab se achi currency wo hai jo meri pocket mein hai [D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by retarded</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Astute Accountant</i>
<br />On a serious note, one thing that I really don't like about our Currency is that it is sooooooo untidy. Itnay ganday currency notes aur coins hotay hain k bus...!

does ganday mean paan stains[D]

Rabia jii[})]
yeh zaroori nahi hai k tum har jagah apni tangh arra do !
yahan wesay bhe kisee ko tumhare wajah say job nahi milnay wali !!
as your so-called replied that one person got a job due to your post [8D]
By the way , may i know him ? i would like to see who the hell was that[D][D][p] jo tumhare baton may agiya

Oye hoye!! Lottery nikal pari aaj to..Rabia menoo vi naukri pharhao. [D] Mein ullu sahi se bana leta hoon. [8D][D]
@mujahid,

don't be silly, i don't run a recruitment agency here. have your grammar lesson again and re-read my post. many Pakistanis don't even know there are firms other than big 4's in UAE, so i posted a few links of small and mid tier firms in . someone actually landed a job in one of those firms, so its his good "kismet". i didn't hire him.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />@mujahid,

don't be silly, i don't run a recruitment agency here. have your grammar lesson again and re-read my post. many Pakistanis don't even know there are firms other than big 4's in UAE, so i posted a few links of small and mid tier firms in . someone actually landed a job in one of those firms, so its his good "kismet". i didn't hire him.

But retarded said that you can. [(] Ab meri shadi kaisay hogi [(]
Mujhaid , he is retarded ok and you are not! shadi ki jaldi kya hai?[D]
jaldi ka kia matlab. sab ki ho rahi hai meri bhi honi chahiye. [(]