Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HAVE MERCY PLEASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Noble Mr. Ardeshir Cowasjee, a real ombudsman of the citizens own and in practical the protector of Karachities rights, in his latest column Gizri Flyover, has mentioned in his column about 320 feet wide Sharah-i-Noor in North Nazimabad etc. He in fact wanted to show how the previous rulers or public servants though having the ever existing greed also had the general welfare of the nation in view which of course today hardly once a in while is seen or read of. The wide road of North Nazimabad was created in 50s when land grabbers had not formed themselves as an unregistered professional body. This is a too wide road and perhaps today the only one in Karachi which beside wide two lane traffic also has on both sides green islands and service road as wide as some normal roads in Karachi. Though from this road mafia members also pass but its wideness did not struck to their mind. Mr. Ardeshir’s cowasjee’s column I am afraid has drawn the attention and soon we will see Summaries being put up painting green garden and roses as to how converting these two green walk ways between both main roads and service roads of Shara-i-Noor can fetch foreign exchange by creating small shops over there in addition to creating jobs to thousands of sandwich makers, hotel waiters etc.