Accountancy Forum

Full Version: seniors plz anwers it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as every one know that it is a dream for an auditor to do articleship from any one of big 4 as student i wanted to know what skills or what knowledge is required by a trainee to get inducted in big4 plz answer it
Well a test of 1 hr or an interview of 15 mins is not enough to know ur skills...
So the best way to show ur skills to the big 4 people is to study hard and try to do CA inter in first attempt or with one or two extra attempts... and i think its nt that hard to do...
Then u need to give a reasonable test and a confident interview...
thts all mate...
im doing acca sorry that i have not mention it
Almost every student of CA or ACCA dreams to have articles in big4 but, mostly those get inducted who got a strong reference too, along with having a good academia so my suggestion is, try to get a good "Pawa" along with good some grades.If you have it, then "No Fear".
@amahmood
There is a thing called self belief...
If u have it then 'pawa' is not a material thing...
@nakaiun
At KPMG v r nowadays taking ACCA qualified or maximum 1-2 paper left for articleship
thanx bro for help Abdur.Rehman
@Abdul.Rehman,

Whether you agree it or not a "Pawa" is an important ingredient of our society although, we are a nation with lot of "self beleives".

Anyways I quote an example One of my friend, who had only 1 paper left in passing ACCA, was badly looking for articles in Big4 on his own but a 6-8 months effort had been in vain, then luckily he got a good reference and inducted in FRSH Lhr. Lot of self beleivers use this tool too man!!Don't you know that?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by amahmood_satti</i>
<br />@Abdul.Rehman,

Whether you agree it or not a "Pawa" is an important ingredient of our society although, we are a nation with lot of "self beleives".

Anyways I quote an example One of my friend, who had only 1 paper left in passing ACCA, was badly looking for articles in Big4 on his own but a 6-8 months effort had been in vain, then luckily he got a good reference and inducted in FRSH Lhr. Lot of self beleivers use this tool too man!!Don't you know that?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
sorry... somebudy tell me wats 'pawa'
wadday references, n sifarish.
Please tell us about pawa and what do u mean by reference
sifarish
I have noticed that many CA firms do not pay stipend to trainee stutdents as per the policy of ICAP and some firms do not have even single CA students rather these firms are full with B.Commers and ACCA students and pay them negligible stipend.
I dont think ICAP has any such policy of not paying stipends to trainee students rather u can say it might be the policy of any CA firm as not paying to B.commers or ACCAs. ICAP has some established rates of stipend for the trainee students. However, CA firms are not bound to pay the same rates to the B.coms or ACCAs. This might be the case where firms do not follow any stipulated rate of stipends, but not paying to CA trainees, the stipends according to defined rates, is out of question.

http//www.icap.org.pk/web/links/51/stipendrates.php
can anyone tell me the eligibility of articles for mfc student
Pages: 1 2