Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MBA from Virtual University of Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Members,

Please share your thoughts on following points related to MBA from <u>Virual University of Pakistan</u>.

1) Scope of MBA from Virual University of Pakistan.
2) Exam pattern of MBA Course.
3) Distance learning procedures.
4) Material availability.
5) Study & Exam pattern for overseas Pakistanis.

You can add whatever you like and feel that it will be helpful for students.

Regards,

Sohail Siddique, CMA
If you have completed upto 5 stages of ICMA then you can get MBA degree from university of Lahore. Virtual University is a middle level university.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />If you have completed upto 5 stages of ICMA then you can get MBA degree from university of Lahore. Virtual University is a middle level university.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Awais,

That's good information for ICMAP students but I post this thread by keeping in mind those students who wants to have degree but can not afford (time point of view) to go and study in class rooms particulary for overseas pakistani students.

But your information will be helpful for many students. I would appreciate if you post procedure of getting that MBA or BBA etc. from Lahore University (if you have information about that).

Regards,
Sohail
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tariqsohail</i>
<br />Dear Members,

Please share your thoughts on following points related to MBA from <u>Virual University of Pakistan</u>.

1) Scope of MBA from Virual University of Pakistan.
2) Exam pattern of MBA Course.
3) Distance learning procedures.
4) Material availability.
5) Study & Exam pattern for overseas Pakistanis.

You can add whatever you like and feel that it will be helpful for students.

Regards,

Sohail Siddique, CMA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear I am a virtualian here,VU provides same fcility of distance learning to foreign students as in Pakistan, Growing repidly bcz of its easy way of teaching and quality education at affordable cost. VU uses a VULMS for teaching and assignments and quizes,
In semester system Mid and Final exams are conducted online at VU Capmuses all over the Pakistan but foreign students have to attend exams at home invagiliated by WEB CAM,
Study material is provided in soft free of cost at VULMS but hard copies are also available at VU Bookshop at a very nominal cost, in the same way VU delivers its lectures through its six TV chanels all over Pakistan through Cable and conducts 3 lectures for MBA in a day for 6 days a week, You can get copy of lecturs from VU Book shop on DVD or CD format,

<b>VU MBA</b>

4 Semesters
Six subjects
45 Lectures for each subject
40% weightage to Mid term
50% to final
and remaining 10% to online quizes and assignments

For more Information visit
www.vu.edu.pk

or register at ( a vu students Un-official community to discusss study matters and others)

http//groups.google.com.pk/group/virtual-university-pakistan?hl=en%3Fh.

Good Information by Mr. Sajid.
Slam
Now virtual university have an other millstone. Now vu starts additional specialization program for MBA/MPA/M.com studets
these specialization are in Fiance,HR,MIS if a students have MBA (fin)
he take a 12 credit hours a addaional semester of HR subjects and Enjoy
MBA HR as well as MBA fin
MBA Fin as well as MBA HR
same matter with other specialization

i think vu is Pakistan's first university with this concepts
http//www.vu.edu.pk/