Accountancy Forum

Full Version: After F.sc want to do CA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
SHASHAN I HAVE GOTTEN ICAP'S NUMBER THANKS
HEY NATASHA I HAVE BROUGT MORE INFO CHECK IT OUT AND PRAY FOR ME PLZ,

Foundation Stage

Component of papers in each module is giving below

Module - A (Papers)

A-1 Functional English

A-2 Quantitative Methods

A-3 Introduction to Economics & Finance

All papers of 100 marks each.

Course of Computer Practical Training (CCPT) - (90 Hours) and its practical exam.

Certificate will be issued on completion and passing of this course and to be submitted when applying for Module A examination

Module - B (Papers)

B-4 Introduction to Financial Accounting

B-5 Mercantile Law

B-6 Introduction to Information Tech.

MFC students after successful completion of each module at the RAET will submit a Provisional Competence and Attendance Certificate covering 80% attendance at classes.

Students will continue to attend classes after the Send up test for completion of remaining portion of the syllabus.

If any student does not attend classes after the Send up test, RAET are authorized to with hold the Admit Card of such student for ICAP's examination. Examination fee paid by such student is liable to be forfeited.

Intermediate Stage

Module - C (Papers)

C-7 Financial Accounting

C-8 Taxation

C-9 Business Communication and Behavioral Studies

Presentation Skills Training Course (PSTS) - (100 Hours). Certificate will be issued on completion and passing of this course and to be submitted when applying for Module C examination

Module - D (Papers)

D-10 Company Law

D-11 Auditing

D-12 Cost Accounting

D-13 Information Technology All papers of 100 marks each.

MFC students after successful completion of each module at the RAET will continue to attend classes after the Send up test for revision and completion of remaining portion of the syllabus.

Final Stage

The Final Stage will comprise of Module E and F. Papers for these modules are as follows

Module - E (Papers)

E-14 Information Technology Management, Audit & Control

E-15 Advanced Accounting & Financial Reporting

E-16 Corporate Laws

E-17 Business Management

Module - F (Papers)

F-18 Management Accounting

F-19 Business Finance Decisions

F-20 Advanced Taxation

F-21 Advanced Auditing

Www.Icap.Org.Pk well you have to work hard 4 ppt contact with icap and give ppt on waiting result base and one final thing u have to work hard with CA,
DEAR ANAM thanks for this detailed answer i will pray for you i hope you will get good marks in exams [I]wish you all the best[8D]
@Anam Naz and Natasha

Do not go 4 CA from ICAP. Its my request to both of you. Try some other field like Architect, or Interior designing. It'll cost you way less than CA. Aur most importantly, 5 saal mein complete bhi ho jayega. CA, on the other hand, mushkil hai k complete ho. Beshak Allah har cheez pe Qadir hai lekin aqal ka istemaal bhi koi cheez hai aur practical hona bhi zaroori hai. Agar oper bataye gaye professions k baray mein janna hai to bata dein mein details de doonga. Warna jo aap ki marzi. Mera kaam samjhana hai. [)]

Best Regards,

Syed Muhammad Shahbaz
RESPECTED MUJAHID THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER. I RESPECT YOUR REPLY. AS FAR AS DOING CA IS CONCERNED, FIRST ONE SHOULD HAVE DETERMINETION TO DO SOMETHING. I KNOW DOING CA WILL COST ME A LOT. BUT I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN YOU HOW MUCH IM SERIOUS ABOUT MY STUDIES. THE MOST WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE WAS TO TAKE ENGINEERING. I LIVE IN LANDHI. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TOLD IT BUT I HAVE TOLD. THE RESON TO TELL THIS, IS THAT THE AREA I BELONG THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH GOOD TEACHERS HERE TO TEACH THIS KIND OF SUBJECT. I KNOW HOW I JUST TOOK MY PAPERS. MANY OF MY INTELLECTUAL FRIENDS GOT SUPPLY IN BOTH PART OF F.SC.IF I AM NOT ABLE OF DOING CA,I WILL DO B.COM.
BUT SOME OF MY TEACHERS ARE AWESOM,BUT WE DON'T HAVE TO JUST PASS IN ONE SUBJECT. THERE SHOULD BE A VARIETY OF TEACHERS HERE. BECAUSE I FOUND STUDENTS LIVING HERE ARE BEST. BUT WE DON'T HAVE AWARENEES WHERE TO GO FOR. AND WHAT TO STUDY. I THINK MANY OF YOU WILL DISAGREE WITH ME. BUT I HAVE FULL RIGHT TO GIVE MY VIEW. "Anam Naz"
Hey mujahid mujy patha hay is age may students jab kisi cheez k baary may than lethy hay tho usy hasil karny ki zid karthy hay jo k achi cheez b hay aor buri b.
Aor anam yeah pakistan ka sub sy bara masla hay k studnts ko achi tarah career guidence nai milthi,mai ny tho aisy bachy b dekhy hay jo fa kar rahy hay aor unhy fa aor fsc may farq patha nai hotha,well lets pray 4 nation,pray 4 nothing just pray 4 education and awareness,
Hey man enjoy best of luck,agar aap ko khud par barosa hay tho aap kuch b kar sakthy ho,agar nai tho matric b bahot dur ki bath hay,aor may ny pehly b kaha k yeh science subjects sy diffrent field hay,han ca tough hay laikin na mumkin nai aor log tho na mumkin chezon ko mumkin banany ki koshish karthy hay,once again best luck 4 you,
THANKS MAN YOU HAVE BEEN VERY NICE TO ME. AND THE WAY YOU ENCOURAGE IS MARVALOUS. THANKS BUS LAST QUETION KA ANSWER OR DAY DAIN KAY AFTER SUPPLY SHOULD I DO PPT TEST OR BEFORE IT THANKS SHASHAN
I FORGOT TO THANKS FAIZAN NOMAN AND s4awan FOR MAILING ME THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR ENCOURAGING REPLY AND MAIL ME AGAIN.
I dont know about kharachi education system mean when supply is gona held and when its result z gona b anounce because i am here new in karachi since july 2009,and in balochistan the system needs about more than 6 months after annual examination result.Well i will confrm from icap about ppt on monday than suggest u for ppt,and dont think for thanks its my job,bcz i m here in khi bcz of this forum.
ANAM what you will do next Is C.A OR something other[?]tell me[^]
Past is Experience,
Present is Experiment,
Future is Expectation,
Use your Exprience in your Experiment to get your Expectation....

"Anam Naz"
WELL SHASHAN I WILL NOT THANK YOU NOW I WILL JUST PRAY FOR YOU. I'LL WAIT TILL THAN MONDAY FOR YOUR REPLY.

AND NATASHA I'LL TRY MY LEVEL BEST TO BE IN CA. IF I DON'T GET ADMISSION IN THAT , THEN I'LL KEEP ON TRYING.... AND GOD KNOWS WHAT IS GONNA BE HAPPENED WITH ME.. AND WHAT YOU DECIDED TO GO FOR?
Pages: 1 2 3 4