Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Information about Specialization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am the student of MBA, now i complete my two semester.
In third semester I need to choose a special field like finance, marketing, human resurce management.

It is my requested to all senior members that they guide to select the beter field.

Please help me.........
Dear Shahid,

I have read your many posts and topics your knowldge relating to Accounting is good. I have seen your profile also shows that you live in Bhawalpur. I had the view that you are doing M.Com from Islamia university Bhawalpur but you are doing MBA. I suggest that do M.B.A in Finance. If you want to become commerce teacher do MBA after doing MBA do M.S (Finance).

Regards,

Awais Aftab
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />Dear Shahid,

I have read your many posts and topics your knowldge relating to Accounting is good. I have seen your profile also shows that you live in Bhawalpur. I had the view that you are doing M.Com from Islamia university Bhawalpur but you are doing MBA. I suggest that do M.B.A in Finance. If you want to become commerce teacher do MBA after doing MBA do M.S (Finance).

Regards,
Thanks Sir,
I am also interested in Finance, because my Graduation in commerce, so I have good base fo finance.

Awais Aftab
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">