Accountancy Forum

Full Version: I want help of you people... seniors plz....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plz seniors help me. I have posted my messages in student corner. But still having confusion. I want serious reply related to my Question. Again im posting my message here. I took my exams from pre-engineering. In hsc part 1 I got 54% and in hsc part 2 I got supply. I want to do CA. But taking admission in CA requires more than 54%. Many of good people of this forum came out for helping me they are suggesting me to go for ppt test. but I don't know even a single word of ppt test. how to clear it. I live in karachi. If you help me, I'll be very thankful to you people....
Dear,

I know of very mediocre people who passed PPT. Also keep in mind that it's not necessary to know any thing very deep when you intend to start searching or endeavoring for it.

You are at Karachi, can visit ICAP office near Teen Talwar and get the PPT exam forms along with a sample paper enlsiting few questions on each major area where students are supposed to be tested.

You can use books of general knowledge, apptitude test books commonly used for ISSB/navy tests, SAT or TOEFL or IELTS books for english improvement and some renowned english essay books focussing the current issues.

Reading the news papers like DAWN or BUSINESS RECORDER and watching news channels and business related programmes will also add value.

First get the sample paper and if you will feel some discomfort you can post your queries for help. Contacting other people who have passed PPT or who are going to appear for test will also be helpful in formalizing your direction.

Regards,

Kamran.
<i><b>THANKS KAMRANACA</b></i>
HAVE YOU READ MY MESSAGES IN STUDENTS CORNER?. PLZ TELL ME CAN I BE ABLE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN CA. BECAUSE IM HAVING A SUPPLY AS WELL. AND THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM. WHO ARE DENYING ME TO GO FOR CA. TELL ME PLZ AFTER GIVING SUPPLY SHOULD I GO FOR PPT TEST OR BEFORE IT? I'LL BE HIGHLY THANKFUL TO YOU. AND THANKS LOT FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY...
Hi,

All the game is of passion,go through,dont think just do it.

But planning way is highly rated,keep in mind[)]
THANKS BLACK THIEF FOR YOUR KIND REPLY