Accountancy Forum

Full Version: BBA finance joining C.A.... help me....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Assalamualaikum!
how r u? i have completed my BBA in finance from punjab uni. gujranwala... i want to joiningg C.A.... plzzz guide me ACCA is better or C.A ? What exemptions are given if i join ACCA or C.A????? plzzz guide me and help me... i m waiting 4 ur reply......
plzzzzzz yaar reply kero.,.. i need ur help nw..plzzzzz bros
Salam,
yar anas as u already have completed BBA that though in finance so i would suggest u to directly join ICAP or ICAEW. ACCA will not be the right option for u.Go to official site of ICAP to find about the exeptions.
But let me remind u that the above is my opinion & the decision will only be yours.

Regards.. [D] [8D]
wsaslam
usama bhai CA icap zyada tough nai? agar mai ACCA join ker lon aur sath mai CA firm intership k liye ACCA k baad mujhe A to D module ki exemption mil jaegi....aur phir mai CA k E or F module ker lnga... kiya ye theek hai ya direct CA ICAP join keron?
CA or ICAEW mai kiya farq hai? kis ka zyda scope hai?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,
yar anas as u already have completed BBA that though in finance so i would suggest u to directly join ICAP or ICAEW. ACCA will not be the right option for u.Go to official site of ICAP to find about the exeptions.
But let me remind u that the above is my opinion & the decision will only be yours.

Regards.. [D] [8D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Salam,

yar anas again let me emphasize that u r not suppose to make ur decision based on other's opinion..

ICAEW stnds for INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF ENGLAND & WALES
ICAP satands for INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF PAKISTAN.

doing CA through ACCA route will take too long & this is the only reason why i adviced u not to go for ACCA!!

regards.. [D] [8D] [)]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

yar anas again let me emphasize that u r not suppose to make ur decision based on other's opinion..

ICAEW stnds for INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF ENGLAND & WALES
ICAP satands for INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF PAKISTAN.

doing CA through ACCA route will take too long & this is the only reason why i adviced u not to go for ACCA!!

regards.. [D] [8D] [)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

salam usama bhai

how much time CA takes and can i join audit firm now and how i join.. what is the procedure.... kindly help me...?

which is better option 4 me ICAEW or ICAP?

regrads