Accountancy Forum

Full Version: SCOPE OF ACCA IN PK.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SALAM TO ALL MEMBERS,I AM DOING ACCA PLZ SENIORS TELL ME IS THERE ANY SCOPE OF ACCA IN PAKISTAN MEAN,WHICH TYPE OF JOBS AN ACCA MEMBER WILL APPLY 4,AND WHAT Z WORTH OF ACCA IN PAKISTAN,HOW MUCH AN ACCA WILL GET IN PAKISTAN,IF HE HAS 3 YEARS OF ARTICLE SHIP AND HOW MUCH HE WILL GET IF HE HAS'NT 3 YEARS ARTICLE SHIP,
IF AN ACCA MEMBER DONT WANNA DO WORK IN A BANK SO WHICH TYPE OF JOBS ARE AVAILABLE 4 HIM IN Pk,
QUICK REPLIES WILL HIGHLY APPRECIATED.THANX
I HAVE POST THIS TOPIC ALREADY IN STUDENTS CATOGARY BUT FIND NO REPLIES,HOPE TO GET QUICK AND EFFECTIVE REPLIES HERE.
Reply please
drasticly speaking there is not scope of ACCA in Pakistan no matter wheather you have 3 years articles experience or 10 years articles experience. Many companies have started classifying ACCA as a JUNK DEGREE. yeah there are chances if you have good luck or good experience thn you can have a good startup, otherwise in start you'll have salary of 15 thousand to 30thousands, which is too low for a Charterd Accountant if we compare with CA of Pakistan
Thanks noumanrk for reply,can u tell me CA(icap) or CA (ICAEW) will get more in pakistan
Salam

can anyone tell me the general requirements asked by employers for articleship??
Dosent get ur reply numan
Salam,

hello people plzzzzzz reply!!!!!!

[(!] [p] [V]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shashan</i>
<br />Thanks noumanrk for reply,can u tell me CA(icap) or CA (ICAEW) will get more in pakistan
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Shahsan,
I never worked in Pakistan so might not be able to give you best advise. However my experience of professioanl life is that your earnings depends upon your experience. Qualifications does help in start but then its all about your interpersonal & technical skills.

Unfortunately there is nothing called short cut in professional life. You have to go through what other successful people in profession had went through.

I hope you will find this usefull.

thanks, Adnan
Hi Nauman,
I think its very harsh way of putting that there is no scope at all for ACCA. Unfortunatly, many students in Pakistan treated ACCA as an academic qualifications like MBA etc. However key thing in professional qualifications is training. One should work in practice or any other accountancy related work while studying ACCA or ACA. So by the time he/ she finishes qualification he/ she should have enough experience to get a resonable job with reasonable pay.
thanks, Adnan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by naumanrk</i>
<br />drasticly speaking there is not scope of ACCA in Pakistan no matter wheather you have 3 years articles experience or 10 years articles experience. Many companies have started classifying ACCA as a JUNK DEGREE. yeah there are chances if you have good luck or good experience thn you can have a good startup, otherwise in start you'll have salary of 15 thousand to 30thousands, which is too low for a Charterd Accountant if we compare with CA of Pakistan
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I will recommend that you should complete ACCA if u can afford it and then get exemption from ICAP from A to D module and then appear in E and F of CA (pak) along with registration in audit firm for 3.5 years training. ACCA with 3 years training may worth Rs 30,000 max
wait..........
i m a student and i m planing to start acca from jan.
my teacher who is a qualified chartered accountant and internal auditor of UBL advised me to do acca instead of ca only if u want to go abroad( if u want to go abroad only),
now the thing matters is only ur experience and professional skills after having any recognised qualification. i personally know only 1 acca qualified who is getting starting salary of 35000 plus 30000 from teaching (without any articleship)...