Accountancy Forum

Full Version: info about direct graduate trainee scheme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi.i want to ask some questions regarding direct graduate trainee scheme of CA.i have done b.com and also m pipfa qualified.i have been told that i will be exempted from module a and b of CA on the basis of being pipfa qualified.Is it true?also if i choose direct graduate trainee scheme for doing CA,so what would be expenses?can i do this by studying privately or i have to join a raet?during training is der any stipend offered?pllllllzzzzzz answer me specially those who have done or doing CA through this scheme.
plz any body reply
PLZZZZZ REPLY
seniors plz reply.plzzzzzzzzzz
yes, you 'd be exempted from module a and b of CA.
You can study either privately or through araet, its your choice.
stipend, if you get registered is Rs. 6,500
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by smartie</i>
<br /> if i choose direct graduate trainee scheme for doing CA,so what would be expenses?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Expenses of what? Of being trained? There aren't any expenses instead you'll get stipend for the training.