Accountancy Forum

Full Version: After A levels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Salam,

hmm nice!! [p]

Thanks for the answer,since u have been living there for all ur life then i can say that the source is apparently reliable!!

Regards..
try to keep your tongue in your mouth, it doesn't look nice hanging out!
[D]
[)]
Salam,

Now that was RUDE!!!!!!!!

[xx(] [V]
again the tongue is out of the mouth! bad manners!
Osama,

Walekum Assalam.
Salam,

ok people i want your opinion on this

Is AAT better then CFAB??

[D]
Salam,

Common people i need ur opinion on this one.

Reply karo!!

[(!] [0]
Salam,

peoplr plz tell me is CFAB better than AAT??

I have asked this question before but to my utter dissappointment got no reply!!

Do reply. [V]
Salam,

Ok,so u people have like no idea about it huh!!

[(] [xx(]
Salam,

Can anyone give me an email ID through which i can contact CICA??

Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

Can anyone give me an email ID through which i can contact CICA??

Regards.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

http//www.cica.ca/item19992.aspx

For CA Ontario http//www.icao.on.ca/Institute/ContactUs/1009page2474.aspx
Salam,

Thanks for replying!!
I would like to ask further from u that according to u which one CA,CGA OR CMA would be best for an A level student living in GCC.

OR just tell me which one is most respectable like
In UK ICAEW
In PAK ICAP
etc.

Thanks.
Dear Osama

First of all try to find options available in your country of residence. Then see what you wanna do in future and which qualification you can get with your given circumstances.

Professional designations brings success in life, depending how a holder of typical qualification uses his education.

As far as I know, none of 3 Canadian accounting designations are being offered in GCC (some one may correct me if I am wrong). May be one can do CGA in GCC through CGA international, but I am not sure of. So, a student from GCC would have to come to Canada (or to countries where these are being offered) to do one of these or through MRAs.

In my opinion, you may just select one of the qualifications available there and start working on it.

Regards
Pages: 1 2 3