Accountancy Forum

Full Version: After A levels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
man you ask too many questions. ACCA route is a good one to follow if you want to avoid paying expensive tuition fees to universities for BSc. as for your question about living expenses in UAE and UK, I lived and went to university in UK for 4 years. i believe living in London you would need at least 6000 pounds a year, outside of london that can come down to 5000 or even less depending on where and how you want to live. The few times I have been to UAE I have found the shopping malls to be more or less the same price as UK, I'm not so sure about the living costs but I'm sure they will be a bit lower. However the best thing about UK is that it is easy to find jobs and support your living costs.
Salam,

Although i heared that one needs 7000GBP p.a to live in london but then since u have spent some time there so i will also consider it but these variations r likely to be there!!

But these expenses r excluding the academic expenses right??

I know now that to live in dubai one needs 48000SAR p.a & these r including the academic expenses.

Anyways thanks for replying as it really was getting very dead over here!!
[D]
Salam,

Yar aag se school start ho gia hay!!
School sucks...

[p]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

Although i heared that one needs 7000GBP p.a to live in london but then since u have spent some time there so i will also consider it but these variations r likely to be there!!

But these expenses r excluding the academic expenses right??

I know now that to live in dubai one needs 48000SAR p.a & these r including the academic expenses.

Anyways thanks for replying as it really was getting very dead over here!!
[D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
i'd say 7000 pounds for the first year and then you'll probably find ways to bring down your living cost. and yes this is without the tuition. in my case after the first year i managed the living costs on my own.
Osama,

As I come across to your question. My comments in this regard are

1) Go for ACCA, and try to go for UK instead of Dubai.

2) Just after completing your School, College, Apply for ACCA authorized learning PArtner, for Admission for tutuion. but for this you have to get admission in ACCA first.

3) Lot of ACCA Authorized learning providers are there in UK, just evaluate which one is suitable for you in light of living, fees, hostel rents Etc.

4) Completing ACCA from UK has it own advantages, You may get a job in UK easily, or even if you come back in Middle east market you will have lot of golden opportunities.

5) I know a person, who did his ACCA in UK than he come back in KSA, and he is earning 14000SAR in his First JOB. So dear go for Abroad if you have required resources.

6) By the way School never sucks, these are beautiful days of your life, you will agree in future I BET!!!

Sorry for detail Answer.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />
5) I know a person, who did his ACCA in UK than he come back in KSA, and he is earning 14000SAR in his First JOB. So dear go for Abroad if you have required resources.

6) By the way School never sucks, these are beautiful days of your life, you will agree in future I BET!!!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Thats interesting, I know someone who completed ACCA in Pakistan (but his family was residing in Saudi Arabia) and he's now working in KSA with SAR14000 salary.

And I wholeheartedly agree with your second point [)]
Thanks Rizia, Lagta hay School k din Kafi khoobsurat guzaray hain!

[D][)][8D][D][Wink][p][^][Wink][D][8D][)][D][0][D]

zyada hasnay k liay Sorry[Wink]
Salam,

Thank u both for replying!! [)]

Ysir do u know how much time is needed to become an ACA through ACCA route??

What r u doing currently??

Do reply.
Pages: 1 2 3