Accountancy Forum

Full Version: only ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
all ACCA student are invited to share knowledge & problems.

jamshed ansar
I want to join Acca but i can only afford Acca while doing a suitable job. I came to know that there are some companies who hire Acca trainees. problem is that my age is over 25 and most of the companies hiring candidates age b/w 20/24. Give me advice what i should do in this regard?
Regards.

CaNcErIaNs ThE GrEaT
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I want to join Acca but i can only afford Acca while doing a suitable job. I came to know that there are some companies who hire Acca trainees. problem is that my age is over 25 and most of the companies hiring candidates age b/w 20/24. Give me advice what i should do in this regard?
Regards.

yar this not a problem i would suggest u not to join an charterd accountant firm because they will not pay u much amount that could support your ACCA studies i would suggest u to go for Job in industry
for example textile or sugar mills industries u may get a immediately
age is not a problem if u have qualification.
but in multinational companies it does a matter.
i am also working in kpmg pakistan for last three years & they are just paying me 4000 rupees i am have attempted ACCA final stage & after qualifing i would get 6000 rupees i think this not much good amount to finance your studies.
so u should go for industry not for chartered Accountant firm.

CaNcErIaNs ThE GrEaT
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote><b></b>

jamshed ansar
Yes you are right A person should never opt for a chartered accountancy firm after ACCA as one will not be payed much. You should join some other organization.

I lie I steal I cheat So people can feel my LATINO HEAT