Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Articleship in Peshawar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA

I am from 10th MFC. Inshallah I will clear my inter in the coming results that is in sep 2009 attempt.As u know it is very difficult now a days to find a place even in medium firms so I wanna seek ur advice regarding joining firm in Peshawar.I can join firm in peshawer now but I will be required to sign a contract.Plz tell me whether I should join or not and if yes then which firm should I prefer, or should I wait for articleship in industry??Any advice will be appreciated.Thanxxx
Salam,

people pls reply to israr as many of us wanna know the answer of this question!!1

[)][D]
O yaar simple hai. Naukri hi karni hai sirf to kisi bhi company ko join kar lo. Agar complete CA banna hai to wait for the results aur CA inter k baad koi CA firm join kar lo.
Israr,

Can you not move to Islamabad?

At Peshwar, I guess Rafaqat Babar has recently been merged with Mansha Mohsin Dossani thereby creating a good platefarm.

Never even think or wait for articles in industry. They are theirselves dependent on audit firms, how can they add value to you.

I doubt industry cannot provide training contract (ICAP rticles). When this proposed amendment to By-Laws was discussed we (majority of members of ICAP) unanimously opposed it and I guess it has not been effected/finalized. Let me confirm the status after Eid.

If you can move to ISB then there can be so many options including Big 4 and number 5 to 10 as well.

Regards,

Kamran.
Sir Kamran thank you for your reply.I can move to Islamabad and that
would be infact better option for me but can I find a place in big 10
in the current circumstances as I am from 10th Mfc??
You must try it Israr.

Regards,
Salam,
@kamran aca

what r the options available for a student wishing to do articleship other than industry??

thanks..

Dear

The decision to allow articles/training contracts in industry has been deferred by ICAP. Majority of ICAP members have shown concern on this opposed amendment. Detailed meetings and deliberations will be made with all members of ICAP to conclude this matter.

This has been conveyed by ex-president of ICAP Mr. Asad Ali in his last communication before retirement from the post.

The available option for such articles are ATOs approved by ICAP. ATOs are chartered accountant firms, authorized for this purpose.

Regards,

Kamran.