Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Most Interesting Incident of Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Let us introduce a new topic and share with eachother the most interested and wounderfull experiences of lives.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
Salam,

What about you. You started the topic.Answer it first.
Yes awais, start with your most interesting incident of life.

Salam,

we r waiting!!

[D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

we r waiting!!

[D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I will surely write on the above topic. But it will too long and I am expecting that many people may have most interested incident in life and their incident may be more interesting than mine. So I invite others to first contribute on this thread. Anyway I will do it.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
No awais, you should go first with your most interesting incident of life so that we may have some idea so as what sort of incidents should be shared.

OK Astute its OK I will do but my expected post is long as I find time and find ready my mind I will right it.

Its my commitment yar.

Actually I have started writing my most interested incident but now I have shortage of time and do not find my ready to write this topic.
No problem
We will wait happily. No issue!
Awais

Do you feel others have much amount of un-occupied time in comparison to you. You should have asked others to do this, after having done at your own. Is not it weird?

A friendly question, if you like replying.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
OK i will jump in with mine! it may sound interesting to others but for me it was the most embarrassing incident, rather moment ,in my life . i have a science background. i didn't know what DR and CR stood for when i joined ACCA. in my first class my tutor, drew a T account on the board and wrote the DR and CR . i asked him why he drew such a big T on the board and that why did he write"DOCTOR" on the left? till then i only knew that Dr was short for doctor. the guys in my class laughed at me, and to make the situation more embarrassing the tutor said that i should be sitting outside the class! i hated that teacher, he used to remind me that i would leave and run away from ACCA.
anyways i took his words as a challenge and in my class of B.commers i came out with the highest score in that paper )
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />OK i will jump in with mine! it may sound interesting to others but for me it was the most embarrassing incident, rather moment ,in my life . i have a science background. i didn't know what DR and CR stood for when i joined ACCA. in my first class my tutor, drew a T account on the board and wrote the DR and CR . i asked him why he drew such a big T on the board and that why did he write"DOCTOR" on the left? till then i only knew that Dr was short for doctor. the guys in my class laughed at me, and to make the situation more embarrassing the tutor said that i should be sitting outside the class! i hated that teacher, he used to remind me that i would leave and run away from ACCA.
anyways i took his words as a challenge and in my class of B.commers i came out with the highest score in that paper )

Very nice rabia. Aise teachers ko Allah hi samjhe. Ye bhool jate hein k wo class mein parhane aaye hein. Agar bache ko sab maloom ho to wo unhi ki class na le lay. [D]
Salam,

That was more funnier than interesting!! [D]

It's common for students who come into accounting field with irrelevant backgrounds.

But i must say that u deserve the credit for this post as not everyone would have the guts to post something like that on a public forum!!

Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />OK i will jump in with mine! it may sound interesting to others but for me it was the most embarrassing incident, rather moment ,in my life . i have a science background. i didn't know what DR and CR stood for when i joined ACCA. in my first class my tutor, drew a T account on the board and wrote the DR and CR . i asked him why he drew such a big T on the board and that why did he write"DOCTOR" on the left? till then i only knew that Dr was short for doctor. the guys in my class laughed at me, and to make the situation more embarrassing the tutor said that i should be sitting outside the class! i hated that teacher, he used to remind me that i would leave and run away from ACCA.

First contribution so I welcome it.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

That was more funnier than interesting!! [D]

It's common for students who come into accounting field with irrelevant backgrounds.

But i must say that u deserve the credit for this post as not everyone would have the guts to post something like that on a public forum!!

Regards.
Frankly, accountancy is not a difficult subject. anyone who is really committed and hardworking can get through these qualifications.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5