Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Guidance about EMBA ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

This is the first time I am posting in this Forum.

Anywayz, My issue is that I have done Bcom than I switch in IT feild and gain experience in IT. But now I want to switch back into Accounts. At the moment I am 24 and would like to start Accounts career from scratch. I am thinking of doing EMBA, is EMBA worhty ???
After EMBA can I get exemption in ACCA papers.

Secondly, Is 24 too late to start Accounts experience ??? [V]

Expecting your sincere replies.

Regards.
Yes, you are somehow late but you can start your profession even now. But I think exemptions are available in all professional accounting programmes for those who have done 2 years MBA.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
jahan tk mainy suna hai EMBA woi k skty hain jinka workin experience ho 1 to 2 yrs ka. . . .EMBA offered to those woh r employes.May be i m wrong but I listened this.so, i think u should go 4 MBA not 4 EMBA as u did BCOM.

regards,

Wardah
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Hello All,

This is the first time I am posting in this Forum.

Anywayz, My issue is that I have done Bcom than I switch in IT feild and gain experience in IT. But now I want to switch back into Accounts. At the moment I am 24 and would like to start Accounts career from scratch. I am thinking of doing EMBA, is EMBA worhty ???
After EMBA can I get exemption in ACCA papers.

Secondly, Is 24 too late to start Accounts experience ??? [V]

Expecting your sincere replies.

Regards.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Yasir,
you can check the exemptions available to EMBAs from the ACCA website.
i have a married woman in my class with 3 children, studying for the ACCA qual! i don't think 24 is too late.
Thanks all for replying.

I am thinking for EMBA as a shortcut so that I can start ACCA, without any Academic overhead.

Anyways, Thanks all.
you can start ACCA without any academic background. since you are 24 yrs old you can join ACCA through the MSER route. its for student over 21 yrs of age.
Thanks Rabia! for your Information.