Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Professional/Academic Qualifications of Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Majority of members of the forum belong from different accounting bodies. They are either the students or members of bodies of professional accountants. The affiliation of many members from different bodies of professional accountants is apparent but there are many members about whose affiliation other members do not have any idea. As well as some members have some academic qualifications but they have never disclosed their qualifications.

As this section of forum provide an opportunity to get the info about the members so we can also share the info about the professional and as well as academic qualifications of members.

I expect a favourable response from all members.

Regards,

Awais Aftab
My name is Awais Aftab. I belong from ICMA and a senior student of the institute. I have long association with the institute.Basically I am a commerece graduate. Beside it I have also completed my M.A (Economics) from Punjab University.
[D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />[D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Did you take complete vaccination of 14 injections or any one left over....[8D]
i think the left over effected u in such a way ???[p]

lets see tum may sehnay ki kitni himmat hai[p]
Salam,

Yar yay kia tum logon ne shoro kar dia he??

It's is such a nice topic!!

Ok,i am an A level student & have done O levels.
Hopefully i will be doing.. wait that wont be relevant over here!!

So bye then!!
It is nice that different people with different qualifications are the member of the forum such as Ali Raza.

I was expecting a wharm response from members but only few members have contributed on that thread.
Hina

How's Saad Anwer doing? Is he in audit?

Regards,

Kamran.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Hina

Regards,

Kamran.

Kamran as you have particapted on this topic but would you like to participate on this topic in real Essence .

Regards,

Awais Aftab
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Hina

Regards,

Kamran.

ya he's a junior at audit dept, seems doin gud, dnt no him much as he wz nt in ma group while ma stay in audit dept, n now ofcourse our depts r different.. bt he's here for sm initails i guess, jst today saw him..

regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hshamsi</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Hina

Regards,

Kamran.

ya he's a junior at audit dept, seems doin gud, dnt no him much as he wz nt in ma group while ma stay in audit dept, n now ofcourse our depts r different.. bt he's here for sm initails i guess, jst today saw him..

regards

Yes, he is quite junior. He introduced his-self to me here at this forum before joining Deloitte, almost one and a half year back.

Regards,
Salam,
@KamranACA

Do u mind being a littlie more descriptive & elaborative over here??

Regards.
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />Majority of members of the forum belong from different accounting bodies. They are either the students or members of bodies of professional accountants. The affiliation of many members from different bodies of professional accountants is apparent but there are many members about whose affiliation other members do not have any idea. As well as some members have some academic qualifications but they have never disclosed their qualifications.

As this section of forum provide an opportunity to get the info about the members so we can also share the info about the professional and as well as academic qualifications of members.

I expect a favourable response from all members.

Regards,

Awais Aftab

Aftab,

Your post quoted above suggests you know qualifications of some of members.

I am a chartered accountant, associate member, would hopefully be a fellow member in 2010. I am also member of some other professional bodies.

Regards,

OK Thanks for your contribution I know about you but there may be some members who does not know about your professional qualification.

For your kind information my first name is AWAIS and AFTAB is my Sur Name

Regards,

Awais Aftab
Aftab

If you write some one's name (especially if one component) in English, then it’s customary to write the surname instead of first or median name. This in fact is a practice world over.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
@ above

awais, kamran is rite.. it's also a sort of givin respect to other by callin frm his / her surname..

regards
@kamran

well nt that junior.. he'll be completing his 1st yr in this nov.. ) i thought u no him personally..

regards
Pages: 1 2 3