Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CALL FROM FORD RHODES or KPMG....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
plz plz, acknowledge here if anyone get/got call for test or interview from Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder And Co.(or E&Y)/KPMG...
kindly mention the city ??coz FORD rhodz isd rehisteration r open
kpmg has inducted trainees and ford rodhs karachi has not called anybody yet... one of the frend called there n they didnt tell any final date for the test.they just said that they will call soon.
i am asking about KPMG AND FORD RHODES karachi

did anybody still got call for test or interview from Ford Rhodes(KARACHI)??? plz do reply if anyone did.
ford rhodes had there entrance test this sat. dont expect interview call 2 early...i got call for test on thursday oct 15
will they still be taking more than one entrance test or was that one and final?
and Dexter, My friend plz tell me what subjects were tested in its Entrance test...plz reply ASAP
sorry bro there is only 1 entrance test. subjects tested were accounting e.g cash flow, ias 17, ias 10.. there were a lot of descriptive questions like accounting treatment of sale and leaseback arrangements resulting in finance and operating lease.
auditing was tested isa 600
iq
english with a lot of idioms and essay on "role of infrastructure development in the economic development of a country"
ias 12 was tested
50 marks paper for 1.5 hrs...
tell me are u ca or acca.......
i remember a stupid IQ question from test "how many eggs can u put in an empty basket"..........i wrote depends on size of basket.. lolz.............[)][)]