Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA (direct training program)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AOA
frnds main ne BBA (Hons)kia hai ab main ca inter karna chahti hoon
likan mjhe ksis frnd se pata chala hia k hum direct articalship bhi start kar saktay hain ksi company se aur sath sath apay paper bhi day saktay hain its mean k duration kam ho jata hai to plz guys help me k aisa ho sakta hia agar hai to kia procedure hota hai iss ka i dnt hav any info regarding CA and its artical ship.and is there any reputad auditing firm in multan? thanks

regards

saima

Your desired info is at

http//www.icap.org.pk/web/links/40/traineescheme.php

CA firm in Multan...

M. Yousuf Adil Saleem & Co.

Abdali Tower 3rd Floor 77 - Abdali Road
Multan

I am also adopting the ICAP direct graduate training scheme. But first i have to appear in ppt(me i December) and then register with any training organisation and with that pass all the modules on self study. Just look at this thread, Hope it will help you;
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=8633

I am a bit reluctant to join because after registering with any ATO, Studies become very hard. And ACA is already very tough and we also cannot register with any RAET.

Anyhow, Best of Hardwork.
Best wishes,
<font face="Tahoma"></font id="Tahoma">AADI
frnds i have some more queries plz ans them

1) for direct training program is it necessary to be registered with icap

2) i hav done BBA hons with finance specilization can i get some exemption in courses of module

3) i m in a multan is there any reputed auditing firm where i can start my training program and i heared about the org that they normaly hiered ca inter, acca, people ?? can i get chance in a firm for articalship

4) my last qs is what would be the cost of direct training progream and registration? thanks
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aquerius72</i>
<br />frnds i have some more queries plz ans them

1) for direct training program is it necessary to be registered with icap

2) i hav done BBA hons with finance specilization can i get some exemption in courses of module

3) i m in a multan is there any reputed auditing firm where i can start my training program and i heared about the org that they normaly hiered ca inter, acca, people ?? can i get chance in a firm for articalship

4) my last qs is what would be the cost of direct training progream and registration? thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

for first one , YES but registration through some audit firm.
FOR 2nd, yes u can. I also have applied for exemption in 3 papers of Module A & B.
fOR 3RD one, don't know
For foth, It cost around 8 to 10 thousand. u will have stipend of 6500 per month.