Accountancy Forum

Full Version: I want to start my own firm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear forum members i want to start my own firm. I want to know the total expenditure and the legal procedures. I mean to establish a basic structure. Plz guide me, its a request to all forum members

Regards
Majid
Read Companies Ordinance, 1984 in detail please.
Dear

Firstly, we wish you best of luck for your future. Secondly, if you are starting a partnership firm. you may refer Partnership Act 1932 and other necessary information can be obtained from Registrar Companies/Partnership firms near your town....

regards,
thankyou for your replies, but i have 2 more questions firstly where can i get these ordinances and secondly you've not told me that how much expenditure is needed to start a firm.

Regards
Majid
IT is better to you not to start any firm as u did not know much about it. Even u dont know from where u can get laws. very poor.
Dear Ishfaq AOA

It's our moral duty to encourage people having desire of doing something. Success or Failure depends on the circumstances, even big business get destroyed within few days.

regards
thAnkyou danish bhai for your support and for you ishfaq bhai i can only say that we can learn by asking people and this is what im doing. well my question is still pending what expenditure is needed kindly elaborate

Regards
Majid