Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Recruitment @Lahore based Firms?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Salam.I want to know that when the firms like big 4 & Other Reputed Firms @ Lahore like Riaz & co.etc. will start recruiting C.A trainees..
xara i ddont know abt othr firms but big 4 will strt recruitng afrt result i.e 17th ov novmber
thnx dear.U r from lahore?
no xara,i m 4m FAISALABAD. u r an ACCA studnt or CA??
I also live near faisalabad.i am a C.A student.Waiting for the result of tax as rest of the papers are cleared.what about you.You can also email at my id if you wish to.
Regards
AHAN,same case here xara,my cost paper left,nd all the best to you), hey 4m which institute u hav studied??
well it was my 6th attmept & i had been student of Skans lahore.How many number of attempts you did & have you applied in any Firm till yet?
hmmmmmmmm,mine 2 waz 6th n inshALLAH will b de last atmpt 4 ca inter. xar AFF N E&Y isb kia tha aaply,but un logo nay out ov station studnts he nae liye,only northen areas candidats r selctd.
Dont Worry Dear ALLAH behtar kre ga.Best of luck to u
inshALLAH
at last the result has been announced today.Congrats to all those who passed & best of luck for others.Well any one know when Big firms @Lahore will start recruiting C.A trainees.
if any one guide me i did pass 1st part of acca in june 2006.after dis i passed f6 taxation in dec08 by self studies.
i wud take 4 papers in june 2010.big gap has been coz of lacking financial aid.i didnt do articleship.
is there any organisation in pak who cud take me as trainee???
plzzz help me guide me buddies
Hi MR.lonewolf have u started articleship or not
No dear.abi tak to farigh..Big firms don't even call you for test/interview without a refernce.what about you?
Salam all,

dear i wana ask that how do u guys rate bdo ebrahim & co ,is it fall jst after big 4.whats its rating. thanks

regards[green]<font size="4"></font id="size4"><font color="brown"></font id="brown">
Pages: 1 2