Accountancy Forum

Full Version: what type of job shud i look for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there,
i am an ACCA affiliate(got affiliate this august) who is looking forward to do CFA.AT first i was looking for articles in big 4 but now i have been informed that if somebody is looking to have its career in CFA he has nothing to do in CA firms so what type of job and what organization are best to work with now(i am asking for lahore based orgs).and do you agree that a person who is looking to do CFA should not do articles in CA FIRMS.kamran bhai and other senior members are requested to answer in detail plz.

REGARDS
As far as I understand your question I think, Being an ACCA Affiliate at mean time, you should think for Chartered firms. Looking forward to CFA is another thing, But being doing ACCA, you have to admit in Chartered firm to complete experience requirement in order to finally claim your ACCA, And to take priveledge of writing ACCA after your name.

Hope, Perhaps I helped you.
Dear yasir,it not necessary for an ACCA to work in audit or public practice to gain his/her membership.u can work in the financial sector as well to complete your training period.
i have asked for advice on the best available sort of job to begin with what will help me in my career in CFA.

regards