Accountancy Forum

Full Version: top faisalabad CA firms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
which firms have a good ranking in faisalabad ?i have heard about zahid jamil chartered accountants and co. .... is this firm lies in top firms of fsd? and what about its ranking in lahore ?
as per my knowledge Riaz & co is also amongst the top at Faisalabad & yes zahid jamil & co is good @ Faisalabad but dont know about its lahore ofice
thx for ur reply
Only good firms (having top ten ranking) at Faissalabad were M. Yousaf Adil Saleem and Co (Deloitte) and Riaz Ahmad and Co (Nexia International).

Deloitte has closed its office at Faisalabad due to some internal issues.

However, Avais Hyder Liaqat Nauman (RSM Internatioanl) is also a good emerging firm at Faisalabad although the best (but difficult) option is Riaz Ahmad and co.

Regards
Yes i agree the only reputed firm at this time in faisalabad is Riaz Ahmed & Co. and secondly it is appreciative that Riaz Ahmed & Co has snatched very good clients during last few years like MCB Bank, MCFL, Adamjee, State life etc....
AHMAD JUNAID IS BASO GOOD FIRM IN FAISALABAD
^ Dear will you plz share if you know about the clients etc. of Ahmed Junaid & co
Hyder Bhimji & Co also have an office @ Faisalabad...anyone have info about its repute,clients etc.