Accountancy Forum

Full Version: If ACCA is CA then ICAP gives diff Exemptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please say the real voice of your heart
Is it un-ethical to measure and exempt a designation by any institute as per its own policies and vision? Is it considered so at any part of envisioned world?

Nothing is given a "charter" in Pakistan if by any means it has been given by any other country unless it is specifically awarded by Government of Pakistan. ACCA or any one else cannot write chartered accountant and cannot be so treated in Pakistan. It's part of law. So ACCA is not a CA in Pakistan. I think this is understandable.

Exemptions are a matter of evaluation and policy. If some one is so concerned about ICAP then he should have not gone for so-called globalized association.We must appreciate our decisions and let the others to take their decisions as may be appropriate.

Regards,
I agree with u
It's good if you do.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mazharje</i>
<br />I agree with u

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

To aisa topic cherha hi kyun?[D]
Salam,

But the fact remains that ACCA is inferior to ACA right??

[)]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

But the fact remains that ACCA is inferior to ACA right??

[)]

But, what about CMA? (ICMAP)
Zorro you have a wrong understanding there. Neither pak C.A nor ACCA are inferior to each other. It is just that ACAs are given more value here in Pakistan because it is pakistans own qualification. Otherwise they both are equal
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dard</i>
<br />Zorro you have a wrong understanding there. Neither pak C.A nor ACCA are inferior to each other. It is just that ACAs are given more value here in Pakistan because it is pakistans own qualification. Otherwise they both are equal
Salam,

With all due respect I would strongly disagree with that.ACCA is inferior to ACA.Now I am not talking about CA here,just a word of caution!! [)]

Regards.