Accountancy Forum

Full Version: About Preston University.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Can some one tell me about Preston University. Is Preston University Accredited, Recognised, And Registered by HEC. PLease do also consider that there are campuses in KHI, Kohat, And Islamabad.

I come to know that KHI and Kohat campus are now registered but still I am not sure about this. Please tell me about Islamabad Campus.IS Preston Uni ISL, KHi, Kohat are registered ????

Is Preston University degree is accepted officially world wide ???[?] I am not talking about it's popularity!!!.[D]

Hope you answer.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Hi,

Can some one tell me about Preston University. Is Preston University Accredited, Recognised, And Registered by HEC. PLease do also consider that there are campuses in KHI, Kohat, And Islamabad.

I come to know that KHI and Kohat campus are now registered but still I am not sure about this. Please tell me about Islamabad Campus.IS Preston Uni ISL, KHi, Kohat are registered ????

Is Preston University degree is accepted officially world wide ???[?] I am not talking about it's popularity!!!.[D]

Hope you answer.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Pleas visit the website of H.E.C for confirmation of accrediation of Preston University.
I did visit and find that Preston Kohat and Preston Khi is present but Preston ISL is not there.

Now Is it useless to study from Preston ISL ? And why is that so ? bcoz university is same I think.
Dear Preston university is not recognized in USA by Chicago or Washington university boards.
http//www.ed.gov/international/usnei/us/fraud.doc

Preston university name is appearing under scam/ degree mill institute

Check

Preston University Alabama; Wyoming; Pakistan; Dubai; The Netherlands No accreditation from a CB recognized accreditor. DBA, or connected with, Universiteit Preston Russel Hobbes in the Netherlands. No degree-granting authority from The Netherlands. Name changed to Fairmont International University.

I know various individual who gained degree from preston university dubai but didnt get admission in american universities.

Allah knows best.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Hi,

Hope you answer.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Though very thanks for your reply.

I am asking about Preston university Islamabad........Yes I am little bit confused, Just tell me IS preston university is same all over world, bcoz there is Preston University in USA also, and many more.

Reason why I am more intrested in it bcoz I am residing in Saudi. And only University available for MBA is Preston University excluding there local universities.....because local Universities are very expensive.

Thanks in Advance.
My dear fellow,
Perhaps, Preston University recognized from HEC, but it's degree will not add reputable value to your career. Consider Accounting bodies. like ACCA or CMA. I am also thinking which one will be best for me, now i am falling at the side of ACCA a bit. More views required! Thanks
Hello Zorro,

Yes degree from Preston is not reputable,but it is atleast registered Anywayz.

Yeah good for you to go in ACCA. As it is globally accepted, and compete strongly among other Accounting bodies. Plus you are not bound to complete articleship in specific chartered firms. Once you have finish ACCA papers you are free to work in any organisation any where in world, Provided that your Finance Manager must be chartered Accountant, in order to sign your Experience.

In future you can move to UK, and you'll have better opportunities there, High currency, and Extremely Professional Environment.

I encourage you to study ACCA, and please dont think I am comparing it with other Accounting Bodies.Because if you are intrested in this comparision there are threads available in this regard.

Perhaps my Answers help you INSHALLAH.
Thank you Yasir. It encourages me A Lot.