Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please tell me that what is the creteria of becoming a senior member of this forum does it require any specific amount of posts or sufficient time. please reply

ARSLAN
It is based on the number of posts.

SMR
SMR is lying!!!

One has to do a lot of palm-warming and makhanbaazi of the admin of this forum to get to the senior levels.

[Wink)

ARSLAN
U have to go to the USA for the CPA examanations.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
SMR is lying!!!

One has to do a lot of palm-warming and makhanbaazi of the admin of this forum to get to the senior levels.

[Wink)

Experience Speeks !!!!!!!

There is a will there is a way.
Yes it does as it seems

I lie I steal I cheat So people can feel my LATINO HEAT
How can a person become a moderator and who is he.

Make an appointment to follow up with your advisor at a later date. That turns the advice into goals, and the follow through into a contract.