Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CA Trainee Scheme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
some question regarding CA Trainee Scheme. Kindly reply and obliged me

1) if student unable to pass module E or F after the training period of 3 or 3.5 years, what will happen?

2) If a student leaves the CA and opts for ACCA or other degree, would passing subjects and articleship will add to his credit? (either for ACCA he has to do articleship from stratch?)

3) What will be total cost to start the program excluding exemption or paper fee?

4) Kindly list some good audit firms (off course not big 4) in lahore. when they induct new students for articleship?

kindly reply
Kindly reply. I am from remote area and nearest ICAP office is 100km from here. I send them an email and they advised me to contact their office in Multan which is 100km from here.
Bashir

If you are desirous to do CA then what is the issue in travelling a 100 kilometers? I remember in my B.Com I used to travel a 100 plus kilometers DAILY for attending my college. It was never an issue.

I suggest you to start thinking out of frame. You cannot get everything sitting at your home. Life is tough and requires you to compete it putting in all efforts.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
kamranACA there is difference between necessity and OPTION. anyways thanks for your valued reply and btw 100+ km per day is nothing else but insanity (no offense plz). one more thing, 80% question asked on the forum can easily be answered by the respective organization office but they were answered here. I dont wanna argue with you furthermore. I think i just need an account with BACHEE`s Name -)
Bashir

Grow up and forget the warmth of "maan kee gode" at this stage of your life at least. This is the time when we have to pay our parents back for their efforts and devotion. Nothing is insanity if it is done with positive intent and due commitment.

You are totally unaware of the basic requirements of your objective i.e. being a chartered accountant. If you are afraid of a domestic dog (i.e. 100 kilometers journey) then simply forget of hunting a lion (i.e. your objective in life). You have to do a lot insane things (in the eyes of those who cannot forget the warmth of parental care) if you are committed to do anything extra ordinary.

I pray for you that you get to attain what you desire, but after reading out your cheap comments, am in severe doubt that you will be able to do it. Still you are at very early stage of life and you will take time to learn how crual the life is and how hard one has to work for achieving his targets.

There had been no issue in replying your queries. We do this daily and to all those to whom we have never met; simply for the sake of their well-being. Only the reason you mentioned to support your inability (foolish argument of 100 KM journey) has been a cause of the above reply.

I refer you to read Shahaab-Nama and learn how hard the great people worked and how tough days such persons faced in getting their targets. I wonder if the life of every such icon is based upon insanity. Study how Pakistan was founded. Try to understand how every difficult target has been achieved. I don't say doing CA is like those targets but it is for general understanding of how it is and has been done.

Take the above as brotherly advices and don't get outragoeus since these are merely for your benefit.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
lol, you are an emotional man. 100+ km per is just a foolish act (person should move on to that city rather travelling IZZATHARA journey of 100+ km per day and I thing that person is dieing for "maan kee gode"). I am afraid of the domestic dog (i.e. 100 kilometers journey) due to my job timings. To kill lion i don`t thing you 1st have to kill dog. I have read Shahaab-Nama and whats big deal?
Salam,

Look BASHIR these r not the best days this forum has seen...

Secondly let me tell u that I have learned a lot from this forum for which I am thankful to the members & let me assure u that I did not face any discrimination of whatever magnitude...

I believe that if one knows the answer & have enough time then he/she will answer irrespective of your gender,so all u need to do is to be patient or keep on asking until u get the answer & PLZ get out of this cheap mentality!!

Talking about travelling 100+km,well I wouldn't have done that BUT I cannot criticize this practice since I am not aware of the circumstances under which one has done it...

Hopefully u would get what I am trying to say..

Regards.
Dears

At big cities like Karachi (Pakistan Example) people travel daily around 80 to 100 kilometers. I wonder if at Lahore or Rawalpindi it can be lesser than 50 to 60 kilometers per day. People living in Sharja, Ajman and Abu-Dhabi who have their jobs at Dubai travel 30 to 40 kilometers per day that if we compare in terms of time is not lesser than our 100 kilometers by any means. Let me not explain what the people of other countries like USA and Canada do.

A man who is about to take a decision of his life is fearing the fatigue of 100 KM journey. Is not it a joke? It's totally his personal matter as to whatever he decides for his future. Since he posted a query at a public forum based upon an inability caused by 100 KM's threat, therefore, it was imperative to make him to understand what life demands and what should he focus upon. It was extremely necessary to ask him to grow a bit. If he minds and takes it negatively, certainly nothing has to affect any of the forum members.

So Bashir,

I am unaffected as well. Don't take it personal or offensive. It was rather an advice to which if you don't accede, its totally upto you.

I wish you success in your life.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
kamran behaviour is like childish.

Dear

"LIKE" was not required in above sentence.

"Distance can keep a man distanced from his objective of life".

This is the most rebuttable presumption.

If this is childish then it is childish.

There is no cure certainly.

Regards,

Kamran.
I think emperor and bashir are the same person.

Ali

My cousin works at UK for a USA's renowned IT company. He flies from UK to USA almost 6 to 7 times a month and even more. The shuttle flight takes off a bit earlier than the early morning from UK and reaches USA at office-time in 5-6 hours probably.

One should see what is the life schedule of most renowned professionals in the world.

Least is to see some icons in Pakistan and the journey they undertake on daily basis simply for accomplishment of their routine official objectives (not the objective of life).

A Regional Representative (CA) of a big accounting network told during his last meeting with us that most of the part of his life has been consumed in journey, out of his origin country simply for official purposes.

How strange is to call it childish if we feel it odd that one holds back from taking the very first step towards his life's objectove simply for the cost of a 100 kilometers' journey?

Of course noone of us is affected by such mentality, if some one takes it offensive and wants to carry on same approach.

Emperor must have his own viewpoint. This makes no difference.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
"Life is not a bed of roses"
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />
Dear

"LIKE" was not required in above sentence.

"Distance can keep a man distanced from his objective of life".

This is the most rebuttable presumption.

If this is childish then it is childish.

There is no cure certainly.

Regards,

Kamran.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

lol, you are an emotional man but i say you are crossing your limits
Emporer

I wonder if your are some one who has to define the limits of this forum. Are you?

Ali Raza,

I feel you were right.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
Pages: 1 2