Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Just answer these(riddles) 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
While walking down the street I met a man. He tipped his hat and drew his cane and in this riddle I told his name. What is the mans name?

I lie I steal I cheat So people can feel my LATINO HEAT
A man walks into a his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes using a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood anywhere. And no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other caped crusader.
How did he do this?

Old Mr. Tidy was found dead in his study by Mr. Fiend. Mr. Fiend recounted his dismal discovery to the police. "I was walking by Mr. Tidy`s house when I thought I would just pop in for a visit. I noticed his study light was on and I decided to peek in from the outside to see if he was in there. There was frost on the window, so I had to wipe it away to see inside. That is when I saw his body. So I kicked in the front door to confirm my suspicions of foul play. I called the police immediately afterward." The officer immediately arrested Mr. Fiend for the murder of Mr. Tidy. How did he know Mr. Fiend was lying?

If you cross out all unnecessary letters in the following string of letters, a logical sentence will remain. Can you see it?

AALLLOUGNINCEACELSSSEANRYTELNETCTEERS

How many sides does a circle have?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which does not belong in this group
Apple, Grape, Banana, Cherry, Pear

What are the only 2 states that have their state name in their Capital?

I am just two and two. I am hot. I am cold. I am the parent of numbers that cannot be told. I am a gift beyond measure, a matter of course. I am given with pleasure when taken by force.
What am I?

Fire is often maintained above me, & if you remove my first letter, you will find the home shared by everyone you have ever known.
What am I?

My first half is a container, & I am language understood by few, if any.
What am I?

Many different types of my last seven letters can be found in newspapers, magazines, & journals. Physicists have built devices to get me moving very fast.
What am I?

A man goes out drinking every night, returning to his home in the wee hours of every morning. No matter how much he drinks, he never gets a hangover. This drink is very well known, but is rarely consumed, served warm and taken straight from its source. The man is a sucker for a free drink, especially since he can't live without it.
What is his favorite drink?

When I point up it's bright, but when I point down it's dark.
What am I?

What is red and blue, and purple and green?
No one can reach it, not even the queen?

I can be cracked, I can be made.
I can be told, I can be played.
What am I?

Pages: 1 2 3