Accountancy Forum

Full Version: baysharmi ki limit nahi hoti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdoEfCm4Qtg&feature=related
lagta hay fauzia admin ki relative hay [D][D]
Shahbaz

That's why you are not president and you will never be the president. For being president of Pakistan there are certain prerequisites which are not found in normal citizens.

I always recall Jalib's poem when President of Pakistan is discussed which interalia states

Faranggi ka jo main darbaan hota
Tu jeenaa kis qadar aasaan hota

Meray bachay bhi amreeka main parhtay
Main har garmi main Englastaan hota

Zameenain meri har soobay main hotein
Wallah! Main Sadar-e-Pakistan hota

So dear you cannot be the president.

BTW Fauzia is an innocent fasli batairee. She is not that much guilty.

Regards

Kamran.
I remember.

It was mid 80s time when Jalib in a "Moshaaira" read this poem along with some of other extremely famous poems.

Upon listening all Ash'aars, another famous writer/poet Sibat-e-Hassan said, "Jalib Sahib Aik buhat Ahem Qafia tu Reh Gaya Hai".

Jalib due to curiosity asked Sibat-e-Hassan about the missed Qafia.

Sibat-e-Hassan said, "Shaitaan Hota" ka Qafia.

So, being President is very dangerous as far as attributes are concerned.

After the said "Moshaaira", the then "President" i.e. "Faranggi ka Darbaan" (I don't mention other attributes) i.e. General Zial-ul-Haq (so-called Rehmatullah Aleh) sent the law enforcers who badly punished all poets (including Jalib) on the road, humiliated at the cross, grabbed and pulled them like animals or dead bodies of enemies, put them into police vans and jailed them for unspecified period.

Jalib was the one who could be called part of our historical Intelligentsia. He is among the ones to whom I always wished to salute.

We have over the period eliminated even a thought of having any intellectual in our country. Our world known intellectuals are Army Generals and our world known honest leaders are our politicians. Long live Generals, long live politicians.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<b><font color="blue">naikun
Your post was deleted because it contained an invitation to violence, hence a contravention of forum rules. It was also in thoroughly bad taste considering the prevalent situation in the country.

Personal dislike of individuals does not mean that you should be any less civil when talking about them, otherwise you would not be any different from them.</font id="blue"></b>
I THINK ADMIN IS OUT OF HIS MIND [D]
i belong to a middleclass family if i have any such powers than i will do it .i write the statment only to show ur reaction on devilish smile of fauzia .whan u look at the present situation govt is responsible these corrupt people r bull ****

Nakaiun

You need not to do since you are not expected to do it more specifically about a female.

Our system needs to be corrected which we all know is the most difficult task. If you can contribute in that, it will be a biggest contribution. For correcting the system, we have to correct ourselves, and for correcting ourselves I have to start from myself.

You will appreciate, this is the only way out. We don't correct ourselves and try to do or claim to do out of the obvious things.

My brother believe you me this is not a criticism on you. Rather, this starts from myself first of all. We all need to think on it.

Regards,

KAMRAN.