Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Do you know Difference Between CFA and FCA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there my cousin said if i get answer of this one , he help me in my studies, i cannot do it without help of all of you.

all you have to do is to tell me atleast 50 differences between CFA and FCA,

Please help me....
FCA is not a qualification it is earned after years of experience after post qualification of ACA
CA called FCA after 10 year of CA qualified.

And, CFA and FCA both are difference degreest.

Dear tjssahabji,

This is really a difficult job to count 50 differences between FCA and CFA. Broadly speaking FCA stands for Fellow Chartered Accountant, is a hard core accounting designation which a Chartered Accountant earns once he/she meets certain requirements of the institute, whereas CFA stands for Chartered Financial Analyst, which is a hard core finance designation. People, who wants to specialize in financial analysis and forecasting go for CFA. Mainly, mortgage, banking, investment trust, stock brokerage, insurance, REIT etc companies need a CFA, whereas every business organization may need a Chartered Accountant. So the CA is a generally accepted designation whereas CFA is a specialized designation.

Regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tjssahabji</i>
<br />Hello there my cousin said if i get answer of this one , he help me in my studies, i cannot do it without help of all of you.

all you have to do is to tell me atleast 50 differences between CFA and FCA,

Please help me....
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The Arrangement of C & F [D] In CFA C comes First, While in FCA F comes First.[D]

I have Contributed 1 difference for You, Afterall 50 to isi tarah pooray hongay[D]

Regards.[p]
Yasir,

You are very right.

Thanks