Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ATTENTION REQUIRED frm every 1 !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SALAM to all of u
i realy need ur sincre advice becuase all of u are my seniors,
i had completed my 14 years of education, with phy+maths.
and now i want to enter to this field means( business, managment,ac****ancy,finanace)
how should i start.
means from MBA and then other qaulfcations,
OR
ACCA and theN MBA or other qaluf.
or
sumothers u think the BEST.
i want to reach at the peak of this field becuse i belive tat i hav sum extraordinarY talent regarding to this field.
recommend me the most demanding, the most challenging, way in this field.
i will be realy thankfull to u, u will be in first teachers for me in this field.
i am waiting fro respone from every one.
da khudy pa amaan.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by somi</i>
<br />SALAM to all of u
i realy need ur sincre advice becuase all of u are my seniors,
i had completed my 14 years of education, with phy+maths.
and now i want to enter to this field means( business, managment,ac****ancy,finanace)
how should i start.
means from MBA and then other qaulfcations,
OR
ACCA and theN MBA or other qaluf.
or
sumothers u think the BEST.
i want to reach at the peak of this field becuse i belive tat i hav sum extraordinarY talent regarding to this field.
recommend me the most demanding, the most challenging, way in this field.
i will be realy thankfull to u, u will be in first teachers for me in this field.
i am waiting fro respone from every one.
da khudy pa amaan.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I ICMA will be best for you. For details visit

www.icmap.com.pk
Regards to Your 1st Degree (Maths, Physics) And now U want to come in Accountancy Coz

" A statistician is someone who is good with numbers, but lacks the personality to be an accountant "

Dear, I think it's good to start with ACCA. U'll not feel necessity of MBA once u done with ACCA, but you will feel Lack of ACCA even if you done with MBA. PLus form your wordings you seems to be very dedicated and devoted, Than Why not Try Something challenging!

Start with any Accounting Certification.

Best of Luk.
Adeel

I wonder if ICAP sets its results as per demand, specially if it has been done in these one or two decades.

This is not concerning feelings or sentiments but a thing which must be clarified for a new comer.

I am a Pakistani CA, I have experienced both sides of the results and let me tell you with all of my faith, my result has never gone against my expectations which based upon my performance. My three first cousins (one elder and two younger ones) are qualified Pakistani CAs. I never heard from them anything like this based upon their experience.

So, Somi, there is no issue of market driven results.

In my view, CA is the only choice if you want a brighter future in accountancy and finance.

If you wish to opt purely for investment related career then CFA might be a best substitute choice.

Regards,

Kamran.
thanks alot to all of u
i am very happy to recive a positive response frm u

but all of u know tat i am new in this field.
i did,nt want to be only accountant forever.so did starting frm ACCA would let me to reach at other peaks of this field, becuse i am much intrested in managment than accounting.
again thanx to all
dear somi

if u really r interested in highly demanded professional field, thn no doubt CA is the bst choice for u as mr. kamran also said,n one thing for sure ICAP wont let u dwn if u really study hard n for this u 've to sacrifice all ur social life activities for at least 6 yrs.. make sure n take ur time to reach sm ultimate gud decision, very bst of luck frm my side, any asisstance if needed is always welcum.

regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ad2478</i>
<br />MISS somi if you wante a career in business or accounting then you will have to see your limitations. Can you afford ACCA or CIMA? these can be the best qualifications. No doubt ACMA and CA of Pakistan are good but the only thing due to which i suggest not to opt for Pakistani qualification is that ICMAP and ICAP will only pass you according to the market demand. Even if you have passed all the exams with good marks or grades these bodies will not let you go easily.

On the other hand ACCA or CIMA dont have any issues like this. SO if you can afford then go for ACCA or CIMA

NOTE SORRY IF STATEMENT REGARDING ICAP AND ICMAP HAS HURT SOMEONE'S FEELING. BUT I AM STATING WHAT IS TRUE.

ICMAP sets paper according to market demand rather setting the number of qualified persons according to market demand. However at senior stages (Stage V and VI) appropriate weightage is also given to assertain the number of students who should be decleared as passed. The passing percentage is increased by the institute gradually after stage-IV. But it is not difficult to pass upto stage III. But hard working,devotion and through studies are required also upto stage III.
koni st khu mazey di ...
[/quote]

ICMAP sets paper according to market demand rather setting the number of qualified persons according to market demand. However at senior stages (Stage V and VI) appropriate weightage is also given to assertain the number of students who should be decleared as passed. The passing percentage is increased by the institute gradually after stage-IV. But it is not difficult to pass upto stage III. But hard working,devotion and through studies are required also upto stage III.
[/quote]

Mr. Awais,

With all respect to your opinion, I am not agree that ICMAP passing students only on the basis of merit.

Regards,
Sohail
Ohoo, Tariq sahib ab aap ki baari hay kia... Kis chakkar main par gay bhai. Choro yah kay kiss nay kia kia, koi hamko kaam ki baat bato management accounting kay baray main.

smile...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Toronto_Boy</i>
<br />Ohoo, Tariq sahib ab aap ki baari hay kia... Kis chakkar main par gay bhai. Choro yah kay kiss nay kia kia, koi hamko kaam ki baat bato management accounting kay baray main.

smile...

I edited my post.

App kiya janana chahtay hein Management accounting k baray mein. Let me tell you one truth..despite of so much invlovment of management accounting in our business world still management accounting is not able to find its true place in the business houses.

Smile...

Regards,
Sohail
Agar hamain yah pata hota kay aap say kia pata karna hay, to aap say kion pata kartay. Baharhaal chorain janay dain.

Bata to di aap nay patay ki baat management accounting kay baray main (means about its general acceptance).

Smile...
I hope "public accountant" will be very happy after listening this thing about management accounting from a "management accountant".

Though this is sad reality with management accounting but this is true and the only way of moving forward is to first accept the truth and then thinking of a solution to improve this situation.

Recent bold steps taken by IMA (USA) of changing CMA course and exam format (totally a new look of CMA-IMA) is one of those steps which can make or break management accounting profession/certification in USA. Let see what will happen through these steps in the long run but one thing is sure that if IMA fail to get desired results from recent steps then this thing will cause a big blow to management accounting profession.

Regards,
Sohail
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tariqsohail</i>
<br />I hope "public accountant" will be very happy after listening this thing about management accounting from a "management accountant".

Bhai aysi koi baat nahi hay. Aap ko mayray views kay baray main maloom hay. Designations sirf aik tool hoti hain, asal kahani to aagay shoroo hoti hay kay inko kaysay istamal karna hay. Designation or qualification itself is not much important if the user does not know how to use it to create a niche. Braaanding, creativity, strategic positioning to management accountant hi acha jantay hain.

Regards

Note for Admin Bhai kia software ki input edit check controls for vocabulary main kia Urdu kay alfaz bhi daal diay hain. Yah to mujhay "braaaanding" bhi nahi likhnay day raha hay. [D][D]
Fully agreed with your point.

Regards,
Sohail
Pages: 1 2