Accountancy Forum

Full Version: kia sale of waste to Net sale ma shamil kary ga???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi dears

kia sale of waste to Net sale ma shamil kary ga???

for exemple we sale of waste wood, are we issu a sale invoice and tack it in input tax,????????????????/

Thanks

Rifi
Dear Rifi,

Please restructure your question to make it understandable to the members.
please either ask in Urdu or English.

Regards,

ok dear

mara question ya ha ka humy suppler wood provide karty ha hum wood sa different jeeezny binaty ha. taqreeban 20 percent wood waste o jati ha ur hum is waste wood ko sale kar daty ha taqreeban aik month ma 50 thousand ke sale karty ha, mara question ya kia hum is 50 thousand ke sale tax ivoice issu karny ga????

dosra question kia hum is 50 thousand ko hum apni net Sale ma shamil karny ga?????

Regards

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faisal_desperado</i>
<br />Dear Rifi,

Please restructure your question to make it understandable to the members.
please either ask in Urdu or English.

Regards,
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Dear,

In the stated circumstances, You will issue sales tax invoice against sales of wastage, include the proceed in the sales value to arrive at the original sales value, charge VAT and claim the same against output tax.

Best Regards,

Faisal

Thanks dear.

Rifi
te]<i>Originally posted by faisal_desperado</i>
<br />Dear,

In the stated circumstances, You will issue sales tax invoice against sales of wastage, include the proceed in the sales value to arrive at the original sales value, charge VAT and claim the same against output tax.

Best Regards,

Faisal

[/quote]