Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Carrer Consult C.A or A.C.C.A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I,m From sialkot. i,m in i.com part 2. i have a keen interest in accounting.So i,m Planing to study more in accountancy. I have heard about C.A and A.C.C.A. I want to know Which one is Better. and Give me some reviews about Skans{school of accountancy} college. is there any other institution in Sialkot or gujrawala offering these courses.
I"ll be very thankful to all repliers. Salam
Dear

Opt for doing CA. Rest is the residual.

People who get failed or who feel they are not upto the hard work required for CA go for other designations.

My comments may be sour but are true.

From others I mean CMA. This is not for CA (ICAEW) or CPA (USA) or CFA or other similar foreign quality qualification.

SKAN for studying CA is good one

Regards,
if u r a consistent worker with self-confidence & preservance... u ought to go for ca

else... ACCA
Please read thread Acca Vs CA, its available on forum. already members have done detail disscussion on both in said thread. Read it thorowly you will be able to judge Pros and cons of each.

Thanks.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zorro</i>
<br />Dear

People who get failed or who feel they are not upto the hard work required for CA go for other designations.

From others I mean CMA. This is not for CA (ICAEW) or CPA (USA) or CFA or other similar foreign quality qualification.

Regards,
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Zorro how can you say that people who get failed, can't go for CA.
I personaly know so many people who got below 50%, have qualified CA.

Every study requires hard work and time. Everything is possible, even impossible says IM-Possible. You will If you will...........
Zorro LøL! Every designation requires hard work. You can't say Pakistani C.A is the toughest. They have a not-disclosed-marking-scheme. Anyway, PpL choose ACCA for its international recognition and professionalism. Deviant if you wanna stay in pakistan then go for ICAP's C.A. If you plan to start a career abroad then i would recommend you go for ACCA. Although there maybe other factors that must be taken into account, like your affordibility. ACCA costs alot more than C.A. In C.A you will be bounded by a training contract, in ACCA you are not bounded etc etc
As I always recommend start ACCA as an entry route in CA. By the end of your ACCA qualification you'll be in much a better position to take further decisions.

Someone suggested to visit the thread ACCA vs CA, I would like to add here that it is one the most discussed topic on the forum and can be found in quite a number of other threads as well.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zorro</i>
<br />Dear

Regards,

Zorro how can you say that people who get failed, can't go for CA.
I personaly know so many people who got below 50%, have qualified CA.

Every study requires hard work and time. Everything is possible, even impossible says IM-Possible. You will If you will...........

but dear anam. we dont study probability distributions for funsake... the said group will have to put an extra effort to just cope up... bt yes impossible itself says i m possible

like iqbal said frishte se behtar hy insan banna,
magar is pe parti hy mehnat ziada