Accountancy Forum

Full Version: RANKING OF degrees >>>>>>>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi
all the students and profissionals are inveted to rank all the accountancy and business degrees and certificates frm all over the world, there ranking,and basic short introduction,(completion duration+ elegiblity+ etc) according to ur knowlegde
it vill be helpfull for new comers like me. f sumone know,[0]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by somi</i>
<br />hi
all the students and profissionals are inveted to rank all the accountancy and business degrees and certificates frm all over the world, there ranking,and basic short introduction,(completion duration+ elegiblity+ etc) according to ur knowlegde
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You are new member of the forum. If ranking is made by any member then it will give birth a never ending battle of words.
Hi everybody , im CMA US holder from my vewpoint the ranking in the midle east and gulf eria RESPECTIVLY is
CFA , US CPA ,UK CA, US CMA , FRM , & finaly us CIA (i know ther is many certefications around the world but this is the setuation im my aria and that was the most famous certifications.

with all my regards
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by somi</i>
<br />hi

You are new member of the forum. If ranking is made by any member then it will give birth a never ending battle of words.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT... JUST LISTEN TO YOUR HEART