Accountancy Forum

Full Version: kpmg salary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
slamz to all.
kindly anyone tell me about the salary package of fresh trainee in kpmg pakistan?
<div align="left">SALARY </div id="left"><div align="right">PACKAGE</div id="right">
<center>FRESH TRAINEES</center>
<center>KPMG PAKISTAN</center>
<div align="right">Good Joke</div id="right">
Hahaha..nice one[D]
yar no salary no package

just 3500 to 6500*

*Ya PKR main ha USD mian nahin
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sasadahmed</i>
<br />yar no salary no package

just 3500 to 6500*

*Ya PKR main ha USD mian nahin
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

yaaar ACCA qualified KO B ITNAY HE MILTAY HAIN?????
brotha if you qualified acca then u will get articles for articles you will get around 6450 rs
and if u are acca student u will probably get internship and for that it is 1500 rs per month ,but kpmg pays after 4-12 months lumpsum ie 9000rs after 6 months
and KPMG people are good Muslims so they dont even give interest either )
and yeah........your conveyance expense and other personal expenses for the firm work will not be reimbursed until at least one reporting period has lapsed....
For whole trainee students in pakistan B.com to CA inter stipend is 6500 and after passing Module E is 10,000 and after qualify CA the stipend rate is 25,000 and this will be applicable after your registration in Audit Firm signing a contract by law. in addition to, some incentive from Audit clients may be given to students in shape of Daily allowance or out of pocket expenses and its vary client to client and Audit firm to Audit firm as most firm do not allow their students to take this incentive and Chartered Accountant take this directly from client and use for his own purpose
hope the answer of your question

Muahammad Irfan
AOA
Not a very strange question any body can guess max Rs 6000/ month
If it is less than 5 digit salary, then its bye bye situation for conveyance here..!! Anyways thanks for sharing..!!

[url="http//www.onlineconveyancingquote.co.uk/"]conveyancing fee[/url] | [url="http//www.onlineconveyancingquote.co.uk/"]conveyancing fee uk[/url]