Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Help for module A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Friends,
I am a fresh CA student going to appear in Module A in March. I’ve downloaded the recommended study material from ICAP website but I got confused because there are a number of books which one to take and which to skip. So I need your help about the best books for module A that actually work in exam. & also tell me where I can get them in rwp/isb. I will really appreciate for your kind responses.
Thanks in advance

With profound regards,
AADI
<font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman"><i></i>
Salam,

How was your ppt test. If you dont mind tell me is it hard to clear up?
The test was easy but it was really very hard to attempt all the questions in the given time. I attempted a number of queations by just a stare.

Regards,
AADI
Thank you for the reply, last one from where you prepared yourself for ppt. Answer this one because I have to appear in it on march
It was all on self study with the help of a book published by Dogar's. It reads'Accountancy Tests'
Well thanks for the answer. Best of luck
76 read but no one replied to my query..... not fair guys.
Slam
For FE you can take Wren and Martin book its best and for
Math mirza nad mirza and for stat kurshid alm book. also take pac of QM it will be very helpfull.For vocabulary Hotprospective list and Highfrequency list of SAT1. you can bye these books frm goodbook shop in chick bazaar(sadar) or good book shop in I-8 markaz.
@anam i took ppt this december and was the only one in country to score an A grade... Now, what i believe is that u must practice fundamental maths (arithmetic, algebra, exponentials et al) and then general knowledge (eg currencies, capitals, organizations etc). These are the hardest sections... And dont forget practicing essays (200 words!) on social issues... Wish u best of luck...
@aadi follow advice of popeye... Wren & Martin ought to suffice for FN

and practice past papers...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by aamalik</i>
<br />@anam i took ppt this december and was the only one in country to score an A grade... Now, what i believe is that u must practice fundamental maths (arithmetic, algebra, exponentials et al) and then general knowledge (eg currencies, capitals, organizations etc). These are the hardest sections... And dont forget practicing essays (200 words!) on social issues... Wish u best of luck...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes I saw the result of ppt.. There was just one A. And fortunatly you are the one who got it. Congratulations, and thanks for the advice you have given me.... Best of luck...........

Assalam_o_aliakum;I Want to do CA.My intermediate percentage is 55.68%.....!I know this percentage is very minimum but i want to do CA.That's why i have to give PPT.i know all procedure about PPT...but i am worried about the books means what books is good for English grammer preparation and for Arithmetic n logic and for General knowledge???and please tell me that where can i get these books from?REPLY As soon as possible.... NOOR-UL-HUDA
i think that the book used by Addi for ppt named 'Accountancy tests' published by Dogar's will be gud.
Well thanks guys especially popeye.
@ anam niaz

thats humbling... just hope that i can be of help to others...

best of luck everyone out there.
Pages: 1 2