Accountancy Forum

Full Version: pipfa scholarship info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
i have decided to do pipfa and its too costly.so any one plz guide me abt how to apply for scholarshipand what is the criteria for schorship
plz reply as soon as possible.share ur personal experience if any.i m in urgent need of ur help

qurat
dear !
how you know about pipfa scholarship?
any one plz reply.any one plz tell me can i get exemption which b.com students get in 5 papers of pipfa as i m studying in b.com part 1 and waiting for my b.com part 1 results
Qurat, Please Visit www.pipfa.org.pk inorder to get Accurate Infos. Try also to mail PIPFA Support Regarding your query.
kamran bhai and other seniors please answer my questions.m in need of ur help.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some one give me satisfactory answers of my questions.
@yasir_livei have gone through the whole website but havnt got any satisfactory answer.plllllllllz help
i m seriously in need of ur help.i have nobidy around to ask abt such questions.hope i will get a reply
i never get a reply from this forum always
For PIPFA Information Call on this numbers 34524871-72 [p]

Dear Qurat, pipfa allows Bcom student to sit for last 5 papers(i.e 6 to 10) simultaneously with Bcom.When candidate passes his pipfa and Bcom then he claims exemptions from initial 5 papers.Just go to their office and get further guidence or make a call.They seldom reply emails.
thanks the_narejo and shani420.but shani420 they are saying that u can appear in non_exempt intermediate papers bt not in final before submitting ur b.com final marksheet.and also tell me now i have to take admission in non exempt papers of intermediate for coaching.
waiting for ur reply
Dear qurat,
u r absolutely right in ur post.But u can now join pipfa inter stage and try to pass its 2 remaining papers in May attempt.Punjab university's Bcom part 2 papers will be in June and result in August.If u r successful than u can sit in November attempt of Pipfa final.Last date of form submission would be in september.But if u r doing Bcom from some other university which declare result after september then it would create problem.
As far as joining an institute is concerned ,search their web for all institutes in ur city ,visit them and chose.Pipfa give coaching itself in Karachi ,lahore and Faisalabad I guess so u can join their own institute.
Main nay pipfa nahin kia so main institute k bare confirm info nahin day sakta.Regards.
@ qurat

r u 4m pca?(tips)