Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Where is rabia-k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Salam,

Hey where are you? You are not contributing on the forum.

Salam,

Well she may be busy or due to some circumstances not able to access this forum!! [p]

Anyways,we all would appreciate her return!!

Regards.[D]
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

Well she may be busy or due to some circumstances not able to access this forum!! [p]

Anyways,we all would appreciate her return!!

Regards.[D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Offcourse
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br />Salam,

Yes, Rabia-k is really missing, May b She is BZ, hosakta hay Exams hon, Bachon k exams hon, Etc Etc.

Anam, Kabhi humara bhi HAAL EHWAAL pooch lia karain [D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ANAM NAZ</i>
<br />Salam,

Yes, Rabia-k is really missing, May b She is BZ, hosakta hay Exams hon, Bachon k exams hon, Etc Etc.

Anam, Kabhi humara bhi HAAL EHWAAL pooch lia karain [D]

Haal to nazar araha hai Ehwal ka nahe pata......
Haal to nazar araha hai Ehwal ka nahe pata......
[/quote]

LOLZXZ!![D][D]

Good one.
Anam,
W.Salam

i was on holidays. thanks for remembering!

Osama,
access to this forum/internet can never be a problem. i always carry the internet in my pocket )

Yasir,
let me finish with my exams first. now please stop flirting with Anam Naz.
Dear Rabia, main nay koi flert nahi kiya for your kind info. Main nay to Anam Naz ko bus yehi kehna chaha tha k Apni kuch Nazr-e-karam hum per bhi daal diya karain, Baqi mari koi or intension nahi thi, Aap ki soch ko albatta main nahi badal sakta hun.

Anywayz best of luk for your exams.

Regards.
Welcome back... And as far as yasir is concerned, so he was just making fun here. I didn't take it serious. He was just joking at that time And I also replied in the same way....

Shah jee

It's nice seeing you at the forum. I hope you will post nice.

Regards,