Accountancy Forum

Full Version: pipfa exemption for students studying in b.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi.i m qurat.I have decided to do pipfa and i have just given papers of b.com part 1 .on the website of pipfa it is mentioned that

The candidates studying in B. Com are at present allowed to directly appear in the non-exempt papers of Intermediate Stage in anticipation of exemption to be available upon their qualifying B. Com and resultant clearance of Foundation Stage completely.

i thought that on this basis they will allow me to sit in intermediate level but they are not.i went to pipfa approved coaching centre in quetta(pearl institute)to ask them to give me exemptions but they said they cannot as i have not done b.com.i talked to pipfa adminstration at karachi and they also said the same

plz any body who has done pipfa and availed exemption on b.com studying basis reply.and any body else who knows abt this plz reply.i m wrong plz correct me in interpretation of above paragraph.plzzzzzzzzz reply as soon as possible
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz some body reply and if i m wrong plz do correct me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You will get Examptions once you completed BCom and it makes sence, Since you are Intermediate at this point, irrespective of face wheather you are doing Bcom or Whatsoever. Claim for exemptions after acheiving Transcript. Why dont you do CAT, globally recegnised.

Think for CAT. if you really curious to do something along with BCOM.
@qurat
ur question has been already answered see the link below
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=9180