Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Questions about joining ICAEW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dears,
I am the Student here in the UK for the MBA Accounting. I decided to get a Professional Qualification in Accountacy and Selected the ACA as the Most suitable one.

Now Requesting to you Dears, Please guide me whether I should join the ICAEW now or not because I am about to join the ACA as an Independent Student.

So Please guide me whether there would be any chances of getting Training Contract from a CA Firm after completing the MBA Accounting and Few Papers of ACA as an Independent Fee paying student.

Hoping you people will assist me.

Regards

Pakilions
Salam,

Well,yes ACA is one of the best accounting qualification one can get BUT as you are already studying MBA ie masters then you may find it difficult to secure a contract from ATOs as they may see you as Overqualified....

Anyways,first I think you should ask them how many exemptions you can get & for how long you would have to do the articleship??

The answer to this should influence your decision.You can get a contract IF you simply tell them(employers) that you are a graduate & dont mention to them what you are doing currently!![8D]

I hope this helps & best of luck!![)]

Regards.
Dear Brother OSAMA
I am very thankful to you for such a meaningful guidance.
I am looking for Training in Industry/Commerce so in this case whether it would be better to hide MBA from the Recruiters.

Wassalam

PAKILIONS