Accountancy Forum

Full Version: behaviour of seniors in firm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hello everyone
iam trainee student of C.A i am really worried about my seniors behaviour with m .wo without any reason m insult karty hain .always y show karty hn k muj kuch nai ata . muj hamesha ziada kam daty hain even dosroon k bi . plz help m n guide m kia kron
Cant understand really what U R saying, tumhari spelling bohat week hain, is liay kuch samajh nahi aya k tum kya samjhana charahay ho, shayad isi liay tumhain zyada home work milta hay.
yasir bhai, not spelling but English...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by cute-doll</i>
<br />hello everyone
iam trainee student of C.A i am really worried about my seniors behaviour with m .wo without any reason m insult karty hain .always y show karty hn k muj kuch nai ata . muj hamesha ziada kam daty hain even dosroon k bi . plz help m n guide m kia kron

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ok let tell you in simple words. She is trainee in any firm. She is facing some kind of difficulties because of her seniors's behaviour. And that is why she is very much worried. Or inkay seniors ye samjthay hain kay inhay kuch ata nahe hai. Or inhay ziada kam daytay hain or dosrou k kam bhi inhay hi day datay hain. Ab ye pouchrahi hain k ab ye agay kya karain inhay guidness chayeh is hawalay se.

Cute-doll we can change others bad behaviour by love and by behaving in good way. May be they are checking your bearance power. Show them that you have got lots of bearance power.

Keep on working, don't get dishearted. God will help you Insha Allah. There is quote " Respect once, God will double up "

Best of luck.........
Anam,you seems to be a good teacher...
Hello Cute Doll Again,

Now after understanding your issue, I would say Doll, You must tolerate your work overhead.Remember, The more you work, More you do Practice which makes you more PERFECT, Plus you will gain more experience. In the end Your Experience and Practice will benefit you not to your Seniors or Co Team Players.

Dont Just think your Co-Team worker is doing less than You. Think, there are lot of Student Applicants who are waiting for opportunity to get hired for Articleship. Think in this way not only in Articleships but in other matters of Life also.

IF any of my post hurt U in Past, Accept my Appology. Really Sorry about hiting U on SPELLING. Dont Worry Your spellings will be improved One Day INSHALLAH.

Regards.
hi Yasir
m form p as a general discussion ki form m likh rai thi. is liay m spelling p emphasis nai kia . anyway thanks for direct pointing it .
i will take care of it next time .
hello Ali Raza

thanks for direct pointing on my english. m is form p as a general discussion ki form m likh rai thi .that is why i have not cared about spelling and so called english .really muj ni pta tha is form p bi spelling and english note ki jati hai. i have read on this form many issues that were written in poor form but no one has pointed on them .
thanks Anam Naz
really thankful to u for giving nice suggestions .
Hi Cute_Doll,

Yasir is very right. Please treat this as an opportunity and capitalize it. Learn as more as you can from this opportunity. I remember that my first boss was an FCMA and nightmare for me but he taught me a lot. He was the worst person I have ever met in my life. I still remember him. Shouting, throwing files, disgracing people etc were his basic instincts. Now his own sons have left him alone in his very old age. I used it as an opportunity that how to work under stress, meet very tight deadlines, handle the bulls etc.

Apart from that it is unfortunately, our culture that we feel pride in disgracing other, boosting about ourselves. You would hear sentences like "Is ko kuchal do" "Is ko chooce lo", Is ko tension do" Is ko ragar do", "Dekha Kaysa zalil kiya, "Dekha saysa Kata" etc. I have heard these sentences a million times while I was working in Pakistan. Don’t be afraid of this kind a sentences. Face them like brave person and soon you will be amongst successful people. I will write in detail how to deal with “killing bosses”.

Wish you good luck.
hi maqszaman

thanks for ur reply

m audit seniors ki waja s worried hun . m kaam krny m koi preeshani nai hai . m audit seniors 10 files k tags, punching , references etc y kam krwate hn . m sath aur bi juniors hn unhy kuch ni kehty . actully meri audit seniors han bi females. m agar kam kr bi rahi hun to kehti hn k y kuch nai kr sakti . kia files tags , refercences etc ye C.A k articles hain . aur m un k prior period work dekha hai un ka apna aik b kam theak nai hai
Hi Cute Doll,

Is this a problem with one particular person or you have the problem with every senior? The best idea is to have a one on one meeting with her right now when she says something, and ask about her expectations. Have two three meeting and you will feel the difference. Becuase now she would know that if she says something to you , she will have to have a meeting with her. Make sure that you document the minutes of the meeting.

Just do this first, if it doesn't help, I will let you know what to do. I know very well how to deal with rocks.

Regards,

Regrads,

dear cute-dool

this is the story of every second trainee in a firm
this usually happen to those who either hav "no bharam" or have" ziada bharam"
first is ur case dear,my advice is dat dun look at the work k " ye kesa kaam dia ha" just follow ur senior's instructions and work hard as much as u can do

i wanna share my xperience with u
wen i was new in my firm, my seniors are so much like ur seniors only, but i was greatly BHARAM BAAZ conversely one of my team mate is "so seedhi" like u, seniors used to give most fazul work to both of us , i never agreed to do dat work, but my team mate always feel pleasure to do every kinda work,now she got all her module E cleared and she just became senior to those who were senior to her before,,,now is the time she can take revenge from them,,, but this is not the end,, dear there r so many other things as well as she dun wanna take any revenge

anyways the thing to follow is dat dear cute doll have a heart and its just a matter of time, work work and work only,,,as "maqszaman" said it will provide u a good opportunity to learn things in a most stressfull situations..... time is not far wen u will get qualified and ur difficulties will b ur exellence

regards
doll*

spelling correction
hi maqszaman

thanks u have helped m a lot . i followed all the instruction of senior. i get the work done according to the instruction of my senior. but in end she says u cant do any thing . i have problem with 2 seniors. i cant do meeting with them . whenever i say something to them ,they insult me.
they even insult m even in front of other juniors.
Pages: 1 2 3