Accountancy Forum

Full Version: names of CA firms with vacancies required plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there to all the readers (trainees/seniors/managers and partners etc)
i bychance findout this site and found it very effective as one can take guideline from anyone at anywhere. My problem is that i m a very lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee CA Inter completer.i got rid of CA inter exams in recent attempt of sep09. Now i need to get myself registed as a trainnee student at any firm of lhr.(actually i had decided at december end to continue CA(as i had planned to start ACCA or stuff like this)thats why i m still looking for firm)
i need to know firms having "REAL" vacancies and will be thankful to you if you can tell me names and phone numbers/addresses of few of them. by the way i have applied in all the firms mentioned in ICAP website, some of them are not serious in inducting students despite of the fact that they have themselves advertised on ICAP's site,some have already completed the induction proceedure and some are just collecting C.Vs for their future use.
thanks in advance

Regards
Kasim
Well bro, the best way is to call each and every company and ask them if they are recruiting any more trainees. There is no other better way than this.
well buddy if you call 10 firms 8 of them will say "YES WE DO HAVE VACANCY" (even if they dont have) and when you go there with your c.v they will keep it with them (may be to forward to RADDI WALA)and tell you we will call you in week one and two and finnaly they never call you.
in shorts i think its same like hit and trail metter and one has to follow the rule of TRY TRY AGAIN. its ok with me or any other CA student but gher walloon ko kon samjhay and kaisay samjhay k CA main aisa he hotta hay
anyway thanks