Accountancy Forum

Full Version: How about Accountant to marry ! During articles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hai folks lets have some sort of brain stormming about accountants being married during their "articles". what do u think will be pros and cons of it. and do categories your answers age and gender wise.
Hi

for girls , marriage doing articles , aik pagalpan hai . i think koi bi larki y pagalpan nai kray gi.

m boys k bary m koi opinion nai d sakti
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />hai folks lets have some sort of brainstormming about accountants being married during their "articals". what do u think will be pros and cons of it. and do categaries your answers age and gender wise.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

It's not better for you 2 do shadi during Articles, Better if one arrange Marrage on SUNDAY, because on Sunday there are no Articles[D].

Cute-doll, Ab esa bhi nahi hay k Larki Pagal hi ho jai Articles k doran shadi karnay say[)] Han tum agar kisi pagal say shadi karlo to shayad khud bhi pagal hojao gi thoray salo main.
yasir

m marriage during articles , y pagalpan kabhi nai karni wali
well its a very nice question
4 boys
marriage during articles is sensible sometimes as "aanay wali k naseeb say papars nikal saktay hain"

4 gurls
if u get married during articles, ur time will b save as in "free ka driver mil jaey ga" aur agar CA husband mila tou u will get loads of help in studies)...there are also other tips for gurls,they shud contact me personally,warna yahan boys ko sari tricks pata chal jain geP
[D]what a reply sensible!!! chha gae ho !![D]
hi there folks
thanx for replies but
non of you have considered the question regarding age wise may be all u think "Age is metter of mind if we dont mind it doesnt metter " LOL but dears consider it too na and
Mr Yasir shb yar joe app nay kaha main samjh tu gaya hoon but its bad to talk like this na afterall ladies are all arroud here aisi batain private main kertay hain lol
and Miss Cute shba shadi k baad akser log pagal hojatay hain ( woe chahhay articals na bhi ker rahain hoo) as main reason of most of men's madness is their wives only .i wounder how a grl can be mad after marriage kuch roshini zarooor daliyah ga bayshak moombatti ke he kyoun na hoo chal jayegi (after all aaj kal wapda ki light kon pagal zaya kerna chahayga)
Mr/Miss Sensible nice replay buddy but
i m bit confused k app nay apnay nick main aisa koi element kiyoun nahi add kiya joe zahir kerta k articals k dorraaan shadi say app ko kon sa faida millay ga ?
i mean nassb wali bivi ya phir CA husband/dewar!
and Miss WARDAH Shba G
app sirf admire he na kiya karain kuch appnay comments say bhi haam loggoon k ilm-a-mahdoood main azafa kia karain afterall BOLL K LUB AZAD HAIN TERAY
thanx again and hope to c all of u again t.c ALLAH HAFIZ

hey i m miss sensible)

everyone has his/her own xperiences, i have seen women only who got mad after marriage only, any ways its another topic its better we dont discuss it over here else it will create an unending battle so m putting full stop.........

lets come to the age factor
during articles men's age doesnt create any problem as in our society boys after 25 k shadi kartay hain and usually the average age of males in firms are btween 20 to 25, but still if they mant to marry so there is a very strong factor of motivation is that "aanay wali k naseeb say papars clear hojain gay" in very rare circumstances a student get cleared in a first attemt, i have seen so many FCAs saying the same thing and some of my teachers(who also are FCAs) shared their xperiences and motivated students to not to wait much for the qualification rather get married and see " aanay walay k naseeb say papar nikal jatay hain"... some stupid ppl might ask a question that what if "aanay wali nka naseeb hi na ho" so i have to give an advance answer that nobody is badnaseeb in this world, hazrat ALI ki aik saying yaad aarai ha but i dun remmber the xact wordings so i will share sm other time bt that saying belongs to naseeb thing

now age for gurls
[D]

i have so much to say, dunno where to start[8D]

hahahah

my office timings are getting over so will b back tomorrow
INSHALLAH

regards

MISS.sensible[)]
nice replay "Miss" sensible
i wish k app ki shadi kissi CA say hojaye (as u said is pro for grls in ur 1st mail) joe naseeeb wala bhi hoo lol samjh tu app gaye hoon gi
anyway will b waiting for ur remaining answer abouts grls to marry durring articals regarding their age
very nice replay Mujahid shb but we concider it as a joke only nothing personal
tc all of u bye for the day
waisay i think k app life main jittay bhi late kiyoun na hoon including all delays in completing CA, sub delays cover hosaktay hain but aik late marriage wala delay recover nahi hosakta . how strange it looks k app ki age 40-45 years hoo and app ka sab say bara bacha/bachi aged 4-5 years ka hoo
Nice discussion of aspiring buddies!

I wonder why people are not inclined to qualify earlier by putting in extra efforts and working harder so that other envisaged key events may take place on standard timings.

In contrast guys are so concerned about the standard timings of other events but don't carry commitment of doing what can make such events far more memorable.

In my view no one should marry before

- completing education (qualifying)

- getting on a desired job, earning potential and self sustained life structure

- improving maturity level that (financially and administratively) is a must to manage a married life

- understanding a clear picture of what post marriage life demands and what additional social responsibilities will have to be shared

Certainly, in earlier age group this topic offers greater attraction and takes our buddies to dreamland but infact marriage is all about enhancing the burden of responsibilities and understanding so many facts that contribute in enhancing maturity level and a sense of sacrifice.

In 90 percent marriages, couples forget about the dreamland in a very short span of time.

So, complete your articles and much more than it before even thinking of marriage.

Regards,

Kamran.
i totally agree with kamran bhai

i m not going to motivate girls here anymore, because if all girls will get married so what the boys will do in a firm? team efficiency and effectiveness will be lesson, so its better not to marry during articles, just concentrate on ur work and studies first and make your career

its true that "marriage is all about enhancing the burden of responsibilities"

no more fun bachon, just follow wot kamran bhai said

regards,

MISS sensible
Shadi! Door k Dhawl humesha Suhanay lagtay hain.........

if a person can manage studies/articles & has no financial crises after shadi then shadi should be done in time[Wink]
wesay bhe shadi k sath sath log job bhe to kartay hain? to agar articles k doran shadi kar lain to kia hai ?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sensible</i>
<br />i totally agree with kamran bhai

i m not going to motivate girls here anymore, because if all girls will get married so what the boys will do in a firm? team efficiency and effectiveness will be lesson, so its better not to marry during articles, just concentrate on ur work and studies first and make your career

its true that <b>"marriage is all about enhancing the burden of responsibilities"</b>
no more fun bachon, just follow wot kamran bhai said

regards,

MISS sensible
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Although you are a girl, lakin ab bhe yeh "responsibilities ka burden" jald se jald kando pe lenay ki kuwaish mand hon ge. haina ?[D]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5