Accountancy Forum

Full Version: what gift to give to your father?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello once again i was wondering since last few days about
what gift one may give to his father?
as all of us (excluding sheikhs LOL(just kidding dont mind if u r sheikh shb or sheikh shba)) do give gifts to different people arround us like friends,siblings, cousins nephews/nieces and most importantly to our mother
and we usually give these type of gifts to all relations mentioned above

bro/sis mobile/jewellery/laptop etc
friends/cousins do
mother jewellery/cloth/shaal etc
niece/nephew toys/mobiles etc

but what to give to father?

do replay and plz dont mention wrist watch (i think they have very limited use now a days and are almost out of fashion and if not yet then in near future they will be)

[<font size="1">quote]<i>Originally posted by Kasim</i>
<br />hello once again i was wondering since last few days about
what gift one may give to his father?
as all of us (excluding sheikhs LOL(just kidding dont mind if u r sheikh shb or sheikh shba)) do give gifts to different people arround us like friends,siblings, cousins nephews/nieces and most importantly to our mother
and we usually give these type of gifts to all relations mentioned above

bro/sis mobile/jewellery/laptop etc
friends/cousins do
mother jewellery/cloth/shaal etc
niece/nephew toys/mobiles etc

but what to give to father?

do replay and plz dont mention wrist watch (i think they have very limited use now a days and are almost out of fashion and if not yet then in near future they will be)

[/quote]</font id="size1">

Best Gift For Father [?]

I think father aur Mother ko Gift main Ek Pyari si Khoobsurat si <b>B.A.H.O.O</b> di ja sakti hay [D][D] Yeh sirf mera khayal hay tum wohi dena jo tumhain acha lagay.
u mean k aik din main gher jaon and maam dad ko kahooon aaj main app ko aik gift daynay laga hoon in say milliyeah yeah app ki bahooo hain. LOL kiyoun merwanay per tullay howay hoo yaar
pass your exams ASAP!
@ rabia-k !

well said !
Yeh to depend karta hai k ap k father ko kia acha lagta hai? (Depend on his choice)

ya kabhi kabhi zaroorat ko dekh k bhe gift diya jata hai. (Depend on his need)

wesay agar kuch de saktay ho to un ko khushi zaroor do apni zat say, unki khidmat karoo aur unka kaha manoo (also applicable for mother & others)

ask my father and he will speak out immediately Merit Certificate!!!! p

Anyway, my last gift was a wallet

nai ammi la k day do bohat khush ho jain gay hahhahahah!!! just kidding plz dont mind.
Itny saray gifts hain depend on ur budget tie n cufflinks set,koi acha sa lighter n cigrate case,perfume say brh ker mujhay to kuch nahin lgata sub say to koi acha sa perfume,or kia btaon itny saray to hain unique gift to sub say oper mention ker hi dia tha mainy Wink.
Yeah I agree, Perfumes are Traditional gifts, But still they arer very valuable.

Abba humari ciggraton say tung ayaay hoay hain, phir hum unhain ciggrete case wagaira gift karain! Werdah ghar say nikalwanay ka irada hay kya ? Tum apnay pass rakhnay k liay tyar ho to hum istarah ka gift day datain hain! takay tumhari bhi baat na tootay!

kasim, Excluding all jokes and Fun, I would say Acha gift yeh bhi hay k Tum parents k liay Umrah ka Arrangement karo ! OFfcourse yeh bhi Allah ki razamandi say ho sakta hay, Tum neeyat or koshish zaroor kar saktay ho.

Thanks.
Best gift for the parents is just spend your more and more time with your parents and then fullfill their day to day needs for leading their life happily.
Salam,

Share ur life with them dude,make them an essential part of ur life,ur thoughts,ur issues etc!!

From time to time u can give them gifts that they most like or wish to own!! [p]

Keep passing ur papers...

Regards.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Yeah I agree, Perfumes are Traditional gifts, But still they arer very valuable.

Abba humari ciggraton say tung ayaay hoay hain, phir hum unhain ciggrete case wagaira gift karain! Werdah ghar say nikalwanay ka irada hay kya ? Tum apnay pass rakhnay k liay tyar ho to hum istarah ka gift day datain hain! takay tumhari bhi baat na tootay!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
tumharay abba ki baat nahin ho rahi idher,kasim k abba g kay liey gift btana hai or may be wo cigratte pitay hon main nay to option hi btaya hai,tum ainwain free ho rahay ho[p]. . .dont mind just kidding[)].Or baat na tootnay ko or bhi bohat say gift btain hain tum un mai say choose ker laina , no problem at all. . .mairi baat nahin tootay gi[p].mujhko jo jo cheezain pasand thin mainay bta din.
Yaar, Pehlay ganda ker rahi ho phir JUST KiDDinG likh ker baat muka rahi ho.
isko kehtay hain roi may bhigo kay marana [Wink] hahahahha
Pages: 1 2