Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Favourite movies names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hai whats about writting the names of our favourite movies (with or without comments). these may be paki/eng or indian movies and as well as latest/new/old and oldest movies
to start with myself i will write names of those movies only from which i have learnt how to spend life or how not to spend life LOL or any thingelse
so mine favourite movies are
Shawshank Redemption (Best movie i have ever seen )
Persuit of happiness (nice movie)
Beautiful mind (Based on true story and very nice movie)
taray zameen pay
3 idiots
kabhi khusi kabhi ghum
jab v met
Perfume (though fantasy but nice movie)
Pianoist (Based on true story)
Enemy at gates (nice movie)
Behind enemy lines (nice movie)
Great Escape (Based on true story)
Hart's war (slow but very nice movie)
English Patient
Lion of Desert

i have many other favourite movies too and will name them latter so its your turn
tc bye

Gladiator
Angela's ashes
Kingdom of heaven
lord of the rings trilogy
I am legend
The message
the good, the bad, the ugly
Saving pvt Ryan
Die hard die with a vengeance
Hannibal rising
Gone with the wind
The Others
Silence of the lambs
etc etc etc....
behind Enemy lines.
Saw 1,2,3,4
the foreigner
hide and seek
the ring
face off
dil chata hay
3 idiots
matrix
flight to pheonix
terminater 2
the leguinaire
death warrent
deception
twilight
red rocks west
saving private ryan
transporter

Aur yar yaad nahi arahi is waqt, yeh sab bohat intresting hain dakhin bhi hongi aap nay!.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />Movies
The Message
X-Men Origins
Lakshya
Bourne Identity
Bourne Ultimatum
Rocky(All parts)
Rambo(All parts)
All the Bruce Lee movies
All the Jackie Chan movies
All the Jet Lee movies
Any sensible Kungfu movie.
Wanted (English)
and many more.

Cartoons
Dragon ball Z
Samurai Jack
Thunder Cats
Tom n Jerry
Looney Tunes
X-men
Johny Bravo
The Lion King

And many more.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Wah bhai,
Qual musalman k aur fail shetan k.[8D]

aik taraf tum kehtay ho k your favourate book is The Qur'an aur dusri taraf yeh kaam ? see GreatKhan's comments about yourself;
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=3&TOPIC_ID=6644#45359

spectrum i dont know what was going on between you and mujahid but this topic was about favourite movies names only i would appreciate if u consider the topic while posting ur txt thanx in advance
let me bring little change in topic from now onwards every one will write name of one of his most favourite movie (in single post) along with some explanation about the movie to convince others to watch that movie
mine most fav movie is SHASHANK REDEMPTION
its about a highly qualified person who is vice president of a well known bank and such person had to go behind the bars for a crime of murder of which he was innocent. Movie is about how he spent his life in jail positivly. Now stop here for a while and think if people educated like us have to go to jail due to any reason(May God never happen this to us) what will be our reaction how we will spend our time in there.
the core of the movie is Hope so if ever in your life you feel hopeless you should see this movie
regards
K@$!M
Kasim, See movie " DECEPTION " This is the story of an Accountant. It is not a hit movie Lakin ek martaba dakhnay k kabil hy.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by yasir_live</i>
<br />Kasim, See movie " DECEPTION " This is the story of an Accountant. It is not a hit movie Lakin ek martaba dakhnay k kabil hy.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

This is really a nice movie but it is necessary that one should see this movie alone[D]
k i will surely see this movie
has anyone seen Illusionist and Sweet November
are these worthwacthing movies too
I have seen Illusionist, theek hay bus itni khaas bhi nahi.
MY favourite movies are;

** TITANIC (all-time favourite)
The Girl Next Door (Genuine Version) - of Elisha Cuthburt
Jab We Met
3 Idiots
N i luv animated cartoon movies jin mai "Anestesia" ," barbie series", "nimo", "shrek", "mulan" etc mujhay bohat pasand hain jitni b animated loving movies hain. unka aik aik andaz bohat khobsurat hota hai. khas ker anestesia mai to insanon ki movies say ziada impresive movements hain.unka hath uthana chlna bht bareek bini say say set hota hai boht gud lgta hai."Anestesia" mainy koi ds bar daikhi hogi phir bhi dil nahin bhra.ye grand mother or grand dauter ki story hai jis mai wo dono insidently juda ho jati hain n then finding each other so onnnnnnnnnn.
Exactly Wardah I am also lover of animated movies and cartoons.... It provides us fun. Beside it three idiot was a good movie having so many lessons.... I don't watch movies a lot but sometimes like to watch some good movies...
Well Come Back Anam Naz!..........Itnaay dino baad tum numaaya hoti ho k ab tumhain Wellcome karna perh raha hay, Khariat R u Angaged in any Training or What ?
@ANAM NAZ. . .humari kafi batain milti hain jo tumhary sath kia tumhary friends ny after that incident woi mairy sath hua.tum ko mairi trhan hi animated movies bhi pasand hain.**** ka mamla tumhara abhi ni pta but i pray tumhara naseeb boht acha ho.jitnay masly mujhay ho rahy hain wo sb tumko na hun ameen
Pages: 1 2 3